“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
- Her dialogue can trigger after completing a mission, leaving a player hub, or turning the Radio Scanner off and on again whilst in the Orbiter.
- Unlike normal radio scanner transmissions, Nora Night's broadcasts have subtitles (when enabled).
- Nora was first introduced ingame in Hotfix 24.2.15 on PC, Hotfix 24.2.12 on Xbox One and PS4, and Update 24.0 on Nintendo Switch.
- All platforms were able to hear her messages on February 15, 2019, despite being on different builds of the game.
- "If nothing saves us from death, [...]" is a quote by the Chilean poet Pablo Neruda.
- "For ten years I have been polishing this sword. [...]" is a quote by the Chinese poet Jia Dao.
- "It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be." is an attribution by English philosopher Francis Bacon to the Italian poet Virgil (the actual quote of him being "[Here we care as much/little] as the wolf heeds the number of the flock [of sheep].").
- "You live with wolves you better act like one." is a paraphrasing of an old Russian proverb ("To live with wolves is to howl like wolves.") commonly misattributed to Soviet politician Nikita Khrushchev.
- "The Red King is at the dance," while possibly an allusion to Hunhow, it's also a reference to Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" saga, in which the main antagonist, The Crimson King, is pulling the strings from the shadows, in order to destroy all the universes connected to the Tower. One of the ways he does this is by a group of mounted robots known as Grey Wolves.
- As confirmed on Devstream #124, Nora Night's character was inspired by D.J. (Lynne Thigpen) from the cult-classic crime film The Warriors (1979).
- Nora Night is voiced by Sheryl Mebane.
- The icon for Nightwave Intermissions shows a background that appears to be in Fortuna, implying that Nora Night lives there and is possibly Solaris.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.