The Ninkondi Prime is the primed variant of the Ninkondi Tenno Nunchaku, sporting overall higher stats and added physical damage, at some expense to its Electricity damage. Ninkondi Prime was released alongside Wukong Prime and Zhuge Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machinery.
- High critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective Alloy Armor.
- Short range.
- Ninkondi Prime, compared to Ninkondi:
- See Category:Ninkondi Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ninkondi Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With status mods, Ninkondi Prime can easily achieve a 100% status chance, proccing a status effect with every swing, making it ideal for using Condition Overload mod.
- Ninkondi, the normal counterpart.