The Ninkondi Prime is the primed variant of the Ninkondi Tenno Nunchaku, sporting overall higher stats and added physical damage, at some expense to its Electricity damage. Ninkondi Prime was released alongside Wukong Prime and Zhuge Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- Highest critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance of all nunchaku.
- Innate two polarities.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Ninkondi Prime, compared to Ninkondi:
Ninkondi Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Meso K3 Common
Neo S14 Common
Meso L1 Common (V)
Neo P1 Common (V)
Neo R2 Common (V)
Axi G3 Common (V)
|Lith D3 Uncommon
Lith D1 Uncommon (V)
Neo R3 Uncommon (V)
Neo R4 Uncommon (V)
Axi P1 Uncommon (V)
|Lith N5 Rare|
Meso N10 Rare
Lith N4 Rare (V)
Meso N7 Rare (V)
Meso N9 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Ninkondi Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ninkondi Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Ninkondi, the normal counterpart.