Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotic.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high status chance.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- No Puncture or Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance.
- Ninkondi, compared to Ninkondi Prime:
- Lower base damage (190.0 vs. 234.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 22%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (35% vs. 36%)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 14)
- Higher disposition (1.41 vs. 1.1)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Ninkondi's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ninkondi was one of the items, along with the Spira and the Zhuge, initially offered as a timed exclusive to Warframe China.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.