|Nikana Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High critical chance and status chance.
- Innate and polarity.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Short knockdown radius on slam attacks.
- Nikana Prime, compared to Nikana:
- Nikana Prime, compared to Dragon Nikana:
- Lower base damage (95.0 vs. 188.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 22%)
- Lower status chance (20% vs. 22%)
- Higher attack speed (1.08 vs. 1)
- Lower Range (0 m vs. 2.5 m)
- Lower Block Angle (0° vs. 55°)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 8)
- The Nikana Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra Prime and Spira Prime. The Specters of the Rail update made the Nikana Prime and the Spira Prime obtainable by non-Founders.
- The Nikana Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7.
- When equipped with the Conclave Nikana Skin, the strip of cloth remains visible, but is moved to the base of the hilt.
- As of Update: Specters of the Rail, the default cloth ornament at the end of the hilt is considered a Sugatra and detachable in favor of another. However, there is no current option to have no Sugatra equipped.
- The Nikana Prime makes use of Nikana Riven mods and not Dragon Nikana Riven mods, and because the Dragon Nikana has a much higher riven disposition it can generate such mods with higher stats than the Prime variant.
Nikana Prime Skins
- On December 6th, 2017, it was announced that Nikana Prime would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 12th, 2017, along with Saryn Prime and Spira Prime. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.