Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance and status chance.
- Innate and polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all nikanas.
- Lowest critical chance, status chance, and attack speed of all nikanas.
- Nikana, compared to Dragon Nikana:
- Lower base damage (142.0 vs. 188.0)
- Lower critical chance (16% vs. 22%)
- Lower status chance (16% vs. 22%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 8)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1.15)
- Nikana, compared to Nikana Prime:
- Lower base damage (142.0 vs. 198.0)
- Lower critical chance (16% vs. 28%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (16% vs. 28%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.08)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 12)
- Higher disposition (0.9 vs. 0.6)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Nikana is the first melee weapon released that is used as a component to craft its more powerful version, the Dragon Nikana.
- The Nikana is wielded by Excalibur in many of the recent trailers for Warframe along with appearing in Loki's hands in the layout of warframe.com, making the Nikana currently one of the most iconic weapons of Warframe.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.