“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Series 3 — GlassmakerEdit
Nightwave Series 3: Glassmaker began on May 12, 2020 at 2 p.m ET and is currently the active Nightwave Series.
This series introduces a new interactive mechanic where players must perform detective work on the Glassmaker's victims to uncover the mystery behind the murderer.
|Series 3: GLASSMAKER|
Teaser trailer of the series.
Released on all platforms on May 12, 2020.
Released on all platforms on June 10, 2020.
Released on all platforms on July 8, 2020.
- Every 24 ± 2 minutes server time a glowing orb will spawn while in mission and "glass" an enemy near it, similar to Void Fissures. The glass fissure is not static: after glassing one enemy it might disappear and then reappear near another group of enemies, seemingly following the movements of the player so that the glassification always happens near them. This process repeats until 5 enemies have been glassed, after which it will disappear until the next 24 ± 2 minutes.
- These glassed enemies are invulnerable and can only be killed by attacking the armor's weakpoint, identified by its slightly different coloration and spiky crystals protruding from it. Each glassed enemy killed gives 30 standing and has a chance to drop 1 Cephalite Resonance, up to a maximum of 150 standing per appearance.
- Glassed enemies can (and most often do) explode on death, dealing damage to units in their range (both Tenno and enemies). A good way to "defuse" a glassed enemy exploding appears to be using a Slam Attack on them, or gibbing them with Slash damage. (This is conjecture and requires experimentation and confirmation).
- Cephalite drops are not affected by Resource Boosters or Resource Drop Chance Boosters.
- The Cephalites can spawn on any ground or Railjack mission that isn't a Void Fissure.
- The player cannot carry more than 20 Cephalite Resonances.
- With each new episode of the Series being released, a new Crime-simula scene can accessed from the Nightwave menu.
- In this simulation, players can search and examine evidence pieces.
- The text and symbols on these pieces are randomized per player, so the evidence you have will be different from the evidence another player has. It can be helpful to collate a screenshot of all evidence frames for easy reference during the Memory Weave.
- Once the key evidence pieces have been found, players are given the choice to enter a Memory Weave at the cost of 5 Cephalite Resonance.
- In the Weave, the player is presented with a series of choices of three platforms, one of which corresponds to each piece of evidence. Choosing the correct platform/evidence unlocks the next choice until all evidence pieces are exhausted. Choosing the incorrect platform/evidence will cause the platform to break and the player to fall out of bounds, ejecting them from the Weave. Falling off the edge of or missing any platform will teleport the player back onto the main platform.
- The order of the questions given is always random.
- The player has 60 seconds to choose and select all correct answers in sequence.
- Abilities and aim gliding cannot be used in the weave.
- Failing the weave requires the player to repay the "fee" of 5 Cephalite Resonance to retry again.
- After reaching the final platform, the player is rewarded with a "conclusion" piece of evidence and 7,000 standing for completing the Episode's Crime-simula.
- Reattempting an already cleared Crime-simula will not yield additional awards, and will still consume Cephalite.
In the order of ranking and total cumulative standing respectively:
- Rank 1 - 10,000: Crystal Cred x150
- Rank 2 - 20,000: Glassmaker Sigil
- Rank 3 - 30,000: Weapon Slots x2
- Rank 4 - 40,000: Glassmaker Emblem
- Rank 5 - 50,000: Boolean Sugatra
- Rank 6 - 60,000: Crystal Cred x50
- Rank 7 - 70,000: Deadly Maneuvers mod
- Rank 8 - 80,000: Forma Bundle (3x Forma)
- Rank 9 - 90,000: Neura Kubrow Gene-Masking Kit
- Rank 10 - 100,000: Cogna Earpiece Operator cosmetic
- Rank 11 - 110,000: Orokin Reactor
- Rank 12 - 120,000: Crystal Cred x50
- Rank 13 - 130,000: Kuva x20,000
- Rank 14 - 140,000: Melee Riven Mod
- Rank 15 - 150,000: Cogna Oculus Operator cosmetic
- Rank 16 - 160,000: Crystal Cred x50
- Rank 17 - 170,000: Exilus Adapter
- Rank 18 - 180,000: Neura Kavat Gene-Masking Kit
- Rank 19 - 190,000: Heuris Polearm Skin
- Rank 20 - 200,000: Dizzying Rounds mod
- Rank 21 - 210,000: Crystal Cred x50
- Rank 22 - 220,000: Cogna Mask Operator cosmetic
- Rank 23 - 230,000: Precision Strike mod
- Rank 24 - 240,000: Crystal Cred x50
- Rank 25 - 250,000: Forma Bundle (3x Forma)
- Rank 26 - 260,000: Umbra Forma (built)
- Rank 27 - 270,000: Warframe slot
- Rank 28 - 280,000: Boolean Syandana
- Rank 29 - 290,000: Frakta Shoulder Guard
- Rank 30 - 300,000: Nightwave landing craft
- Rank 31+ - 300,000+: Crystal Cred x15 every rank
|Series||Story|| Series 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six • Series 2: The Emissary|
Series 3: Glassmaker
|Intermission||Intermission • Intermission II|
|Enemies||Normal||Devotees • Saturn Six Fugitives • Zealoid Bastion • Zealot Baptizer • Zealot Herald • Zealot Proselytizer|
|Bosses||Wolf of Saturn Six • Zealoid Prelate|
|Characters||Arlo • Bak Vondu • Gharn • Glassmaker • Gral • Kenga • Shigg|
|Resources||Cephalite Resonance • Zealot Derelict Code|
|Weapons||Pathocyst • Wolf Sledge|
|Miscellaneous||Acts • Cred Offerings • Nora Night • Standing|