- 1 Series 2 — The Emissary
- 1.1 Story
- 1.2 Mechanics
- 1.3 Ranking Rewards
- 2 Trivia
Series 2 — The Emissary[edit | edit source]
Series 2 began on July 6th, 2019 and ended on October 13th, 2019.
Story[edit | edit source]
|Series 2: THE EMISSARY|
Nightwave: Series 2 Trailer
The Emissary Introduction
The Emissary Second Diorama
The Emissary Third Diorama
The Emissary Fourth Diorama
The Emissary Fifth Diorama
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Devotees can randomly spawn in missions after a Tenno is downed. Functioning as allies, they will appear next to the downed player and revive them. They will remain until they die, providing firing support and continue to revive any downed player and even their Companions.
- Bleedout will always trigger should the Devotee spawn.
- Following Episode 3, enemy units called Zealot Heralds and Zealot Proselytizer can spawn randomly in missions or Landscapes. They appear in pairs, and can revive each other when downed. Once both zealots are downed, they disappear and award 50 standing.
- Following Episode 4, the Zealots are accompanied by a Zealot Baptizer and award 200 standing.
- Following Episode 4, Infestation Outbreaks are accompanied by Emissary Derelicts. Completing three outbreak missions on a planet rewards one Zealot Derelict Code, which is needed to enter the Derelict. These missions house two new Infested enemies, the Undying Flyer and Leaping Thrasher, and completing the mission awards 1,500 standing.
- The code can only be obtained once per planet. There are always two Infestation Outbreaks active per day, meaning the two codes can be obtained per day.
- Following Episode 5, Assassination missions can appear as potential Emissary Derelict missions. The boss of the assassination missions is the Zealoid Prelate, which can drop components for the Pathocyst glaive.
Ranking Rewards[edit | edit source]
In the order of ranking and total cumulative standing respectively:
- Rank 1 - 10,000: 150
- Rank 2 - 20,000: Emissary Sigil
- Rank 3 - 30,000: Robotic Slots x2
- Rank 4 - 40,000: Nora Stencil
- Rank 5 - 50,000: Keratose Sugatra
- Rank 6 - 60,000: 50
- Rank 7 - 70,000: Efficient Beams, Convectrix augment mod
- Rank 8 - 80,000: Forma Bundle (3x Forma)
- Rank 9 - 90,000: Emissary Emblem
- Rank 10 - 100,000: Arlo Statue – Noggle Statue
- Rank 11 - 110,000: Orokin Reactor
- Rank 12 - 120,000: 50
- Rank 13 - 130,000: Kuva x20,000
- Rank 14 - 140,000: Warframe Slot
- Rank 15 - 150,000: Devotee Noggle Bundle
- Rank 16 - 160,000: 50
- Rank 17 - 170,000: Exilus Adapter
- Rank 18 - 180,000: Ancient – Scrawl (K-Drive cosmetic)
- Rank 19 - 190,000: Spore Ephemera
- Rank 20 - 200,000: Exposing Harpoon, Harpak augment mod
- Rank 21 - 210,000: 50
- Rank 22 - 220,000: Maligna - Two-Handed Nikana Skin
- Rank 23 - 230,000: Meticulous Aim, Vulkar augment mod
- Rank 24 - 240,000: 50
- Rank 25 - 250,000: Forma Bundle (3x Forma)
- Rank 26 - 260,000: Umbra Forma (built)
- Rank 27 - 270,000: Arcane Grace (unranked)
- Rank 28 - 280,000: Protosomid Shoulder Guard
- Rank 29 - 290,000: Chitoid Sentinel Bundle
- Rank 30 - 300,000: Emissary Operator Collection
- Bonus Rank 1-30 - 300,000+: 15 every rank
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is possible that parts of Nightwave Series 2 were originally going to be the event mentioned by Rebecca during Devstream 97.
|Series||Story||Series 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six • Series 2: The Emissary|
Series 3: Glassmaker
|Intermission||Intermission • Intermission II • Intermission III|
|Enemies||Normal||Devotees • Saturn Six Fugitives • Zealoid Bastion • Zealot Baptizer • Zealot Herald • Zealot Proselytizer|
|Bosses||Wolf of Saturn Six • Zealoid Prelate • Nihil|
|Characters||Arlo • Bak Vondu • Cutter • Gharn • Gral • Kenga • Shigg|
|Resources||Cephalite Resonance • Zealot Derelict Code|
|Weapons||Pathocyst • Vitrica • Wolf Sledge|
|Miscellaneous||Acts • Cred Offerings • Nora Night • Standing|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.