Nightwatch Napalm is an -exclusive mod that, upon striking an enemy or object, will form small pockets of fire within a sphere around the impact area. The fire will deal 30% of the weapon's modified base damage as damage with 68% chance to proc over 6 seconds.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rather than doing 30% of damage, it creates an AoE dealing 150 damage per tick.
- Damage output can only be increased by base damage mods (e.g. , ).
- Napalm is not able to deal critical damage.
- Napalm has 68% chance to proc , ticking for 50% of napalm's damage per second for 3 seconds.
- Heat procs are not affected by Heat mods.
- Status chance is not affected by mods.
- has no effect on the status duration, but Lavos's duration passive does.
- Does not trigger .
- ( ) increases the effective area, as does .
- On impact, it will create a ball of fire that acts as a physical object that can detonate Bombard rockets prematurely.
- Given that Nullifier Crewman bubbles will deflect the trajectory of Ogris rockets, it is advisable to aim at the nearest surface of an approaching Nullifier to allow the Napalm to spawn.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Will continue to proc heat over the duration to enemies within the napalm, allowing it and further rockets to deal more and more damage to armored enemies due to proc status effect of temporarily reducing current armor. This synergizes well with a built Ogris, as viral procs will increase heat proc damage and further attacks will deal increased damage due to armor reductions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being .
- The mod used to disperse fire across the ground, but was changed into a hovering ball of fire for unknown reasons.
- The ball of fire used to act as an object for further rockets to explode, impeding direct hit follow-up attacks with rockets and potentially causing the player to kill themselves by accident (when the rockets did self damage).
Media[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Napalm Grenades, a mod for the Penta that also creates fire, in the form of ground fire instead of fireballs.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Weapon Augments & Weapon-Exclusive Mods|
|Red Veil||• • •|
|Cephalon Suda||• • •|
|Steel Meridian||• • •|
|New Loka||• • •|
|The Perrin Sequence||• • •|
|Arbiters of Hexis||• • •|
|The Index||• • • •|
|Kela De Thaym||• • • • • • • •|
|Series 1||• •|
|Series 2||• •|
|Series 3||• •|
|Nightwave Offerings and Conclave Augments|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|