- Damage output can only be increased by base damage mods (e.g. Serration, Heavy Caliber) and faction damage mod effects (Like Bane of Grineer).
- Napalm is not able to deal critical damage.
- Continuous Misery has no effect on the status duration.
- Does not trigger Guided Ordnance.
- Firestorm increases the effective area.
- On impact, it will create a ball of fire that acts as a physical object that can detonate Bombard rockets prematurely.
- Given that Nullifier Crewman bubbles will deflect the trajectory of Ogris rockets, it is advisable to aim at the nearest surface of an approaching Nullifier to allow the Napalm to spawn.
- Will continue to proc heat over the duration to enemies within the napalm, allowing it and further rockets to deal more and more damage to armored enemies due to Heat proc status effect of temporarily reducing current armor. This synergizes well with a Viral built Ogris, as viral procs will increase heat proc damage and further attacks will deal increased damage due to armor reductions.
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.
- The mod used to disperse fire across the ground, but was changed into a hovering ball of fire for unknown reasons.
- The ball of fire used to act as an object for further rockets to explode, impeding direct hit follow-up attacks with rockets and potentially causing the player to kill themselves by accident (when the rockets did self damage).
- Napalm Grenades, a mod for the Penta that also creates fire, in the form of ground fire instead of fireballs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.