Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Nidus Phryke Skin is available for individual purchase for 150, or as part of the Nidus Phryke Collection for 375, which also includes the Deimos Claw Skin, Helminth Charger Metus Skin, Metus Kubrow Armor, and Nosos Syandana.
Equipping[edit | edit source]
To equip this skin, go to the "Arsenal" page, then click on Nidus' "Appearance" tab. The skin will be under the section labeled "Physique". The skin consists of two parts which can be equipped separately: the Helmet, which can be equipped under the Helmet tab, and the Body skin under the Skin tab.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While not mentioned, the skin also comes with the Reshef Vipaza, an auxiliary slot attachment similar to a loin cloth.
- Metal spikes resembling the armor pieces Nidus gains with Mutation stacks can be seen on Virulence's fungal growth and Larva.
- Nidus gains armor the more Mutation Stacks he has:
- At 3 stacks, he gains protective armor on his thighs, and his shoulder pads are covered in a cage-like armor with a protruding spike on the top.
- At 5 stacks, a large curved blade appears on each of the shoulder pad spikes.
- At 7 stacks, his forearms are lined with a curved blade that extends two large spikes.
- At 10 stacks, his face becomes covered with a visor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Φρικη (Friki) is Greek for horror.
- Resheph (also written as Reshef) was the personification of plague in ancient Canaanite religion.
- The skin was designed by Liger Inuzuka and its concept art was first shown in Devstream 111.