Nezha's passive can be disabled with Controlled Slide.
Blaze a trail of flames, scorching enemies and cleansing allies. Teleporting blasts the landing area with a ring of fire.
|Strength:50 / 100 / 150 / 200 ( Heat damage per tick)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 ( Heat explosion damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s (buff duration)|
5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 s (flame duration)
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:15 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (speed bonus)|
0.5 s (damage interval)
10 / 25 / 50 / ? % ( Heat status chance)
100 % (flame trail status cleanse)
? s (flame ring duration)
- Nezha ignites his Wind Fire Wheels to gain 15% / 15% / 20% / 25% bonus movement speed for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds, while leaving behind a trail of fire beneath his feet that lasts for 5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 seconds. Enemies that walk over the flames are dealt 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 Heat damage per 0.5 seconds, with each instance of damage having a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? Heat status chance. Nezha will be cleansed of all status effects, and so will his allies that walk over the flames, which also grants them immunity to further effects as long as they stand on the fire patches left on the floor.
- Damage per tick is affected by Ability Strength.
- Speed buff duration and flame duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast animation of ~0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Speed bonus, damage interval, status chance, and status cleanse are not affected by mods.
- Flames can be formed in mid-air but only while Bullet Jumping. Falling will not leave behind any flames.
- Ability Synergy: If Fire Walker is active when using Blazing Chakram's teleportation, Fire Walker will overheat at the destination and deal 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 Heat damage, with a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? Heat status chance, within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters, as well as leaving a lingering ring of Fire Walker's flames for ? seconds.
- Fire Walker can be cast while moving but will interrupt all other actions.
- Can be recast while active to refresh its duration.
- Subsuming Nezha to the Helminth will offer Fire Walker and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Pyroclastic Flow
|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- The 100% chance of the Heat status effect makes this an effective form of control for narrow hallways or choke points.
- Quickly sliding into groups of enemies can reliably disable them.
- The amount of ground that can be covered in flames can be improved using Sprint Speed mods.
- Also works as an escape tool to prevent enemies from following you.
- Can be used to cut off melee units from defense objectives.
- Briefly tapping slide key allows for additional control over Nezha's momentum while maintaining the additional speed.
- Choosing a dark energy color makes the visual effect less intrusive.
Hurl a flaming ring that sets enemies ablaze making them vulnerable to any damage. Flaming enemies drop Restorative Orbs on death. Charge to amplify the power of the ring, and reactivate to instantly travel to the ring's location.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (damage)|
400 / 600 / 800 / 1000 (boosted damage)
60% / 75% / 85% / 100% (vulnerability)
|Duration:10 / 11 / 13 / 15 s|
|Misc:50% / 65% / 80% / 100% (health orb chance)|
20% / 25% / 30% / 35% (energy orb chance)
30 m (uncharged throw distance)
70 m (charged throw distance)
- Nezha throws his Universe Ring 30 meters towards the target aim, which will ricochet off enemies or objects on impact for a maximum of 5 times(Confirmation needed due to recent changes) before returning. The chakram deals 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Heat damage to enemies it touches and marks them for 10 / 11 / 13 / 15 seconds, with guaranteed Heat status effect. Marked enemies take 60% / 75% / 85% / 100% increased damage from all sources and have a 50% / 65% / 80% / 100% chance to drop a Health Orb, and a 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% chance to drop an Energy Orb, upon death.
- Damage and vulnerability debuff are affected by Ability Strength, while orb drop chances are not.
- Mark duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Throw distance is not affected by Ability Range.
- Casting animation of ~0.75 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Can be cast while moving, but will interrupt any other action.
- Holding down the ability key (default Heat damage, and make it fly ~70 meters in a straight line forward and backward. Can hit multiple enemies in one throw.
) will charge the chakram to increase its damage, up to 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000
- Boosted damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Boosted throw distance is not affected by Ability Range.
- Charging animation is not affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- When throwing a charged chakram, enemies will be rag-dolled by it for a few meters.
- A charged Blazing Chakram loses its ability to ricochet off walls and enemies.
- If Blazing Chakram is activated again by pressing the ability key (default
) while the chakram is in flight, Nezha will teleport to its current location.
- Nezha cannot teleport to the chakram if it is inside or too close to a wall.
- Teleporting will not consume energy.
- Bouncing from surfaces can extend the chakram's travel distance.
- The chakram's position is indicated as a waypoint onscreen and as a circular icon on the minimap.
- Both uncharged and charged throws are capable of hitting the same enemy multiple times.
- Blazing Chakram can be detonated mid flight similarly to a throwing weapon
- This does not appear to deal damage- its primary function appears to be to force the early return of the Chakram.
- This requires a melee weapon to be equipped. Pressing the heavy attack key while a melee weapon is equipped and the Chakram is still on an outbound path will cause the Chakram to "explode", then return to Nezha.
- Ability Synergy:
- If Fire Walker is active when using Blazing Chakram's teleportation, Fire Walker will overheat at the destination and deal 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 Heat damage, with a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? Heat status chance, within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters, as well as leaving a lingering ring of Fire Walker's flames.
- Blazing Chakram striking an enemy impaled by Divine Spears produces a second chakram, which fires at a nearby enemy.
- Secondary chakrams can create additional ones off of speared enemies.
- A charged throw will also produced charged chakrams, which will not seek out enemies or bounce, and often fly off in random direction. Therefore, uncharged throws are much more well-suited to generate many chakrams and ramp up Reaping Chakram's bonus damage.
- Main article: Reaping Chakram
Reaping Chakram is a Warframe Augment Mod for Nezha that causes the projectile of Blazing Chakram to increase the caused damage for each enemy hit by the attack. Additionally it increases the spawn percentage for health orbs for each enemy hit.
|Rank||Damage||Health Orb Drop Chance||Cost|
- The applied vulnerability mark is independent of the ring's damage and can be applied to enemies immune to Blazing Chakram's damage such as Arson Eximus, enemies with invulnerability phases, or to most bosses that are immune warframe abilities (with the notable exception of Eidolons).
- The mark is removed in nullifier fields, however its duration is not decreased by effects such as Ancient Disruptor auras or the Executioner's natural debuff reduction.
- The initial ignite proc does not have increased damage from the vulnerability mark, however the remaining procs do benefit. The mark damage multiplier counts as a Heat Mod Multiplier in the standard Heat proc damage calculation and each ignite tick therefore = Chakram Damage × [(1 + Vulnerability Multiplier) / 2 ].
- A Chakram hitting an already marked enemy will have its damage increased, however the subsequent ignite procs are calculated based on the unincreased damage (ie the procs cannot double-dip on the vulnerability mark).
- After activating Divine Spears and throwing a Chakram at impaled enemies, 2 additional rings are created and will bounce off enemies. If the Chakram is charged, the extra rings will have similarly increased damage and behavior.
- The two different Restorative Orb drop chances are calculated separately from each other and from the enemies standard drop table, as such it is possible for a single enemy to drop multiple orbs, even several of the same type.
- Enemies killed instantly by the Chakram's damage will still benefit from the additional restorative orb drop chances, even though though the vulnerability mark is applied after the initial damage instance.
Create a protective ring of fire, that also stuns and damage enemies who get too close.
|Strength:500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 (base health)|
50 / 75 / 100 / 125 (damage per second)
1.15x / 1.25x / 1.75x / 2.50x (armor multiplier)
2.5x (absorption multiplier)
|Range:1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 m|
|Misc:3 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Nezha summons a fiery ring that encircles him, granting full immunity to status effects, and absorbing 90% of all incoming damage. The ring starts with 500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 base health, to which 115% / 125% / 175% / 250% of Nezha's total armor is added as bonus health. Upon activation, the ring is invulnerable for 3 seconds, during this time all incoming damage it takes is multiplied by 250% and added to the its total health. Enemies that wander within 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 meters of Nezha are continuously staggered and dealt 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 Slash damage every second. Warding Halo cannot be refreshed while it is active, and only expires when its health is depleted or when it is dispelled.
- Damage reduction affects Overshield, Shield and Health.
- Warding Halo's Base health, armor multiplier, absorption multiplier and damage per second, are affected by Ability Strength.
- Warding Halo's health uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength:
Modified Health = (Base Health + Armor Multiplier × (Health Conversion Armor + Nezha's Base Armor × (1 + Armor Bonus)) + Absorbed Damage × Absorption Multiplier) × (1 + Ability Strength)
- Invulnerability duration is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Stagger radius is affected by Ability Range.
- While active, a health counter is displayed on the lower-right of the HUD, above the ability icons, indicating how much damage absorption is left.
- Slash damage instances immediately affect enemies as they enter the stun radius.
- Status effect immunity includes crowd-controlling effects such as knockdowns and staggers. Energy drains from Ancient Disruptors, including the small amounts of energy they drain with each melee attack, are resisted. However, Eximus energy drains and the speed reduction caused by the mucus of Tar-Mutalist MOAs are not resisted by Warding Halo.
- Cast animation of ~1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Casting this ability makes Nezha stop all other actions, including movement. However, players can perform a running slide and hold it before casting in order to maintain momentum during the animation.
- Warding Halo will release a wave of heat outward when it expires, inflicting all surrounding enemies with 100% Heat status effect, and making Nezha invulnerable for 1 second.
- Warding Halo cannot be cast while active, but can be recast during this expiry invulnerability period.
- Damage taken from the last hit which exceeds the health of Warding Halo will still transfer over in full to Nezha's health, potentially killing them (if strong enough), before the 1 second invulnerability can take effect.
- Blocking with a melee weapon will not reduce damage taken to Warding Halo's Health, but will reduce damage taken from the 10% that is not absorbed by Warding Halo.
- Main article: Safeguard
- Using Health Conversion to gain armor stacks before casting Warding Halo, greatly increases its base health without requiring as much Power Strength.
- Be careful against enemies like Mutalist Osprey. Their toxin cloud for example deals damage to your Warding Halo and to your HP, bypassing your shield. This can kill you very easily, even with a full Warding Halo.
Impale nearby enemies on spears that erupt from the below. Activate again to slam surviving enemies back into the ground.
|Strength:150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (impale damage)|
150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (slam damage)
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:10 / 13 / 16 / 19 m|
- Spears of light burst from the ground, impaling enemies within a radius of 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 meters and inflicting 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 Puncture damage. Impaled enemies are incapacitated for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. If Divine Spears is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ), impaled enemies are slammed to the ground and dealt 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 Impact damage.
- Impale damage and slam damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Impale duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Casting this ability makes Nezha stop all other actions, including movement.
- Impaled enemies are considered knocked down, and thus can trigger melee ground finisher attacks.
- Impaled enemies ignore nullification. The divine spear will not be nullified, so long as Nezha himself is not nullified.
- Enemies protected by Ancient Healer auras cannot be impaled, thereby making Divine Spears less effective against Corrupted and Infested without the use of weapons that can easily proc radiation.
- Impaled enemies cannot prevent Tenno from capturing an Interception point.
- Ability Synergy: Blazing Chakram striking an enemy impaled by Divine Spears produces a second chakram, which fires at a nearby enemy.
- Secondary chakrams can create additional ones off of speared enemies.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|