Release Date: December 16th, 2015
Nezha invokes sacred fire and blazing weaponry to invigorate friends, ignite foes and insure himself from damage. Nezha forged a path of flame in Update 18.1.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
As of Update 19, Nezha's blueprint can be purchased from the Tenno Research Lab interface in the Clan Dojo once it has been researched. It costs 35,000 to replicate (purchase) the main blueprint and 15,000 for each component blueprint for a total of 80,000. Blueprints are no longer tradable.
- Nezha is the third Warframe that was first introduced as a timed exclusive to Warframe China, after Excalibur Umbra and Wukong.
- In Chinese folklore, Nezha is known as a protection deity and is the third son of Li Jing. He is also known by his title of "Third Lotus Prince", which was bestowed on him following his deification, and his Taoist name of "Marshal of the Central Altar".
- The Warframe's androgynous appearance is a nod to the deity's youthful appearance, which belied his reputation as a trickster. To clear out any confusion regarding this, Digital Extremes has stated that the Warframe is male. 
- The rings that adorn the Warframe's body (and are used for some of his abilities) are also references to Nezha's lore;
- The rings on his ankles (which are activated when Fire Walker is in use) are known as the Wind Fire Wheels, and allowed the deity to walk in the air or fly.
- The ring on his back (which is utilized when casting Blazing Chakram) is known as the Universe Ring while the spears summoned by casting Divine Spears seem to be derived from the Fire-tipped Spear. Both artifacts were bestowed by his teacher Taiyi Zhenren.
- Nezha appears in Journey to the West, under the command of his father Li Jing. In the story, Li Jing's troops (among other forces) are summoned to fight Sun Wukong after the latter rebels against the Jade Emperor. Nezha is among those Wukong defeats after a three-day long battle, but the two befriend each other and Nezha would assist Wukong and his friends during their travels.
- Prior to Update 19.0, Nezha's component blueprints were obtained via Sortie rewards. Furthermore Nezha was the first and only non-Prime Warframe whose component part blueprints could be traded between players. Since the update trading is no longer possible.
- The quote "Nezha is a burning thing, and he makes a fiery ring." from Nezha's profile video is a quote from Johnny Cash's song, Ring of Fire.
Blaze a trail of flames, scorching enemies and cleansing allies. Teleporting blasts the landing area with a ring of fire.
|Strength:50 / 100 / 150 / 200 (damage per second)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 (explosion damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s (buff duration)|
5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 s (flame duration)
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:15% / 15% / 20% / 25% (speed bonus)|
- Nezha ignites his Wind Fire Wheels to gain 15% / 15% / 20% / 25% bonus movement speed for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds, while leaving behind a trail of fire beneath his feet that lasts for 5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 seconds. Enemies that walk over the flames are dealt 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 Heat damage per second, with each instance of damage having a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? Heat status chance. Allies that walk over the flames will have their status effects removed.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength, while the movement speed bonus is not.
- Instances of damage occur in half-second intervals.
- Speed buff duration and flame duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Flames can be formed in mid-air but only while Bullet Jumping. Falling will not leave behind any flames.
- Cast animation of ~0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Fire Walker can be cast while moving, and will pause (but not interrupt) reloading weapons.
- Can be recast while active to refresh its duration.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength, while the movement speed bonus is not.
- Synergy: If Fire Walker is active when using Blazing Chakram's teleportation, Fire Walker will overheat at the destination and deal 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 Heat damage, with a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? Heat status chance, within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters, as well as leaving a lingering ring of Fire Walker's flames.
- Main article: Pyroclastic Flow
|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- The 100% chance of the Heat status effect makes this an effective form of control for narrow hallways or choke points.
- Quickly sliding into groups of enemies can reliably disable them.
- The amount of ground that can be covered in flames can be improved using Sprint Speed mods.
- Also works as an escape tool to prevent enemies from following you.
- Can be used to cut off melee units from defense objectives.
- Briefly tapping slide key allows for additional control over Nezha's momentum while maintaining the additional speed.
- Choosing a dark energy color makes the visual effect less intrusive.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases flame duration to 30.6 seconds and reduces channeling cost to 1.63 energy per second.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 and channeling cost to 1.25 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 4
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per second and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 824 per second and explosion damage to 5150.
Hurl a flaming ring that sets enemies ablaze making them vulnerable to any damage. Flaming enemies drop Restorative Orbs on death. Charge to amplify the power of the ring, and reactivate to instantly travel to the ring's location.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (damage)|
400 / 600 / 800 / 1000 (boosted damage)
60% / 75% / 85% / 100% (vulnerability)
|Duration:10 / 11 / 13 / 15 s|
|Misc:50% / 65% / 80% / 100% (health orb chance)|
20% / 25% / 30% / 35% (energy orb chance)
30 m (uncharged throw distance)
70 m (charged throw distance)
- Nezha throws his Universe Ring 30 meters towards the target aim, which will ricochet off enemies or objects on impact for a maximum of 5 times(Confirmation needed due to recent changes) before returning. The chakram deals 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Heat damage to enemies it touches and marks them for 10 / 11 / 13 / 15 seconds, with guaranteed Heat status effect. Marked enemies take 60% / 75% / 85% / 100% increased damage from all sources and have a 50% / 65% / 80% / 100% chance to drop a Health Orb, and a 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% chance to drop an Energy Orb, upon death.
- Damage and vulnerability debuff are affected by Ability Strength, while orb drop chances are not.
- Mark duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Throw distance is not affected by Ability Range.
- Casting animation of ~0.75 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Can be cast while moving, but will interrupt any other action.
- Holding down the ability key (default Heat damage, and make it fly ~70 meters in a straight line forward and backward. Can hit multiple enemies in one throw.
) will charge the chakram to increase its damage, up to 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000
- Boosted damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Boosted throw distance is not affected by Ability Range.
- Charging animation is not affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- When throwing a charged chakram, enemies will be rag-dolled by it for a few meters.
- A charged Blazing Chakram loses its ability to ricochet off walls and enemies.
- If Blazing Chakram is activated again by pressing the ability key (default
) while the chakram is in flight, Nezha will teleport to its current location.
- Nezha cannot teleport to the chakram if it is inside or too close to a wall.
- Teleporting will not consume energy.
- Bouncing from surfaces can extend the chakram's travel distance.
- The chakram's position is indicated as a waypoint onscreen and as a circular icon on the minimap.
- Uncharged throws will never hit the same enemies twice - even if the chakram would hit an enemy a second time, it will just pass through it. Charged throws, however, can hit an enemy a second time on return.
- Main article: Reaping Chakram
Reaping Chakram is a Warframe Augment Mod for Nezha that causes the projectile of Blazing Chakram to increase the caused damage for each enemy hit by the attack. Additionally it increases the spawn percentage for health orbs for each enemy hit.
|Rank||Damage||Health Orb Drop Chance||Cost|
- The applied vulnerability mark is independent of the ring's damage and can be applied to enemies immune to Blazing Chakram's damage such as Arson Eximus, enemies with invulnerability phases, or to most bosses that are immune warframe abilities (with the notable exception of Eidolons).
- The mark is removed in nullifier fields, however its duration is not decreased by effects such as Ancient Disruptor auras or the Executioner's natural debuff reduction.
- The initial ignite proc does not have increased damage from the vulnerability mark, however the remaining procs do benefit. The mark damage multiplier counts as a Heat Mod Multiplier in the standard Heat proc damage calculation and each ignite tick therefore = Chakram Damage × [(1 + Vulnerability Multiplier) / 2 ].
- A Chakram hitting an already marked enemy will have its damage increased, however the subsequent ignite procs are calculated based on the unincreased damage (ie the procs cannot double-dip on the vulnerability mark).
- After activating Divine Spears and throwing a Chakram at impaled enemies, 2 additional rings are created and will bounce off enemies. If the Chakram is charged, the extra rings will have similarly increased damage and behavior.
- The two different Restorative Orb drop chances are calculated separately from each other and from the enemies standard drop table, as such it is possible for a single enemy to drop multiple orbs, even several of the same type.
- Enemies killed instantly by the Chakram's damage will still benefit from the additional restorative orb drop chances, even though though the vulnerability mark is applied after the initial damage instance.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.72 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces health restore to 90 and damage to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases health restore to 927 and damage to 1030.
- in games with moderately high latency, the chakram may veer wildly off-course or be seen shaking in midair while moving slowly, then disappear before striking an enemy. This is likely caused by the ring's position being calculated host-side, rather than client-side.
Create a protective ring of fire, that also stuns and damage enemies who get too close.
|Strength:500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 (base health)|
50 / 75 / 100 / 125 (damage per second)
1.15x / 1.25x / 1.75x / 2.50x (armor multiplier)
2.5x (absorption multiplier)
|Range:1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 m|
|Misc:3 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Nezha summons a fiery ring that encircles him, granting full immunity to status effects, and absorbing 90% of all incoming damage. The ring starts with 500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 base health, to which 115% / 125% / 175% / 250% of Nezha's total armor is added as bonus health. Upon activation, the ring is invulnerable for 3 seconds, during this time all incoming damage it takes is multiplied by 250% and added to the its total health. Enemies that wander within 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 meters of Nezha are continuously staggered and dealt 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 Slash damage every second. Warding Halo cannot be refreshed while it is active, and only expires when its health is depleted, or when the player falls off the map.
- Damage reduction affects Overshield, Shield and Health.
- Warding Halo's Base health, armor multiplier, absorption multiplier and damage per second, are affected by Ability Strength.
- Warding Halo's health uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength:
Modified Health = (Base Health + Armor Multiplier × Nezha's Base Armor × (1 + Armor Bonus) + Absorbed Damage × Absorption Multiplier) × (1 + Ability Strength)
- Self-damage does not contribute to Warding Halo's health gain during the invulnerability period.
- Invulnerability duration is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Stagger radius is affected by Ability Range.
- While active, a health counter is displayed on the lower-right of the HUD, above the ability icons, indicating how much damage absorption is left.
- Slash damage instances immediately affect enemies as they enter the stun radius.
- Status effect immunity includes crowd-controlling effects such as knockdowns and staggers. Energy drains from Ancient Disruptors, including the small amounts of energy they drain with each melee attack, are resisted. However, Eximus energy drains and the speed reduction caused by the mucus of Tar-Mutalist MOAs are not resisted by Warding Halo.
- Cast animation of ~1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Casting this ability makes Nezha stop all other actions, including movement. However, players can perform a running slide and hold it before casting in order to maintain momentum during the animation.
- Warding Halo will release a wave of heat outward when it expires, inflicting all surrounding enemies with 100% Heat status effect, and making Nezha invulnerable for 1 second.
- Warding Halo cannot be cast while active, but can be recast during this expiry invulnerability period.
- Damage taken from the last hit which exceeds the health of Warding Halo will still transfer over in full to Nezha's health, potentially killing them (if strong enough), before the 1 second invulnerability can take effect.
- Blocking with a melee weapon will not reduce damage taken to Warding Halo's Health, but will reduce damage taken from the 10% that is not absorbed by Warding Halo.
- Main article: Safeguard
- Using Health Conversion to gain armor stacks before casting Warding Halo, greatly increases its base health without requiring as much Power Strength.
- Be careful against enemies like Mutalist Osprey. Their toxin cloud for example deals damage to your Warding Halo and to your HP, bypassing your shield. This can kill you very easily, even with a full Warding Halo.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 5.6 meters.
- Reduces base health to 535, armor multiplier to 1x and damage to 50 per second.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases base health to 5510.5, armor multiplier to 10.3x and damage to 515 per second.
- With maximized Steel Fiber and Armored Agility, increases base health to 2212.5
- Adding Maximized Ability Strength to this, increases base health to 9115.5
Impale nearby enemies on spears that erupt from the below. Activate again to slam surviving enemies back into the ground.
|Strength:150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (impale damage)|
150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (slam damage)
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:10 / 13 / 16 / 19 m|
- Spears of light burst from the ground, impaling enemies within a radius of 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 meters and inflicting 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 Puncture damage. Impaled enemies are incapacitated for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. If Divine Spears is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ), impaled enemies are slammed to the ground and dealt 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 Impact damage.
- Impale damage and slam damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Impale duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast animation of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Casting this ability makes Nezha stop all other actions, including movement.
- Impaled enemies are considered knocked down, and thus can trigger melee ground finisher attacks.
- Impaled enemies ignore nullification. The divine spear will not be nullified, so long as Nezha himself is not nullified.
- Enemies protected by Ancient Healer auras cannot be impaled, thereby making Divine Spears less effective against Corrupted and Infested without the use of weapons that can easily proc radiation.
- Impaled enemies cannot prevent Tenno from capturing an Interception point.
- Synergy: Hitting a speared enemy with Blazing Chakram produces a second chakram, which fires at a nearby enemy.
- Secondary chakrams can create additional ones off of speared enemies.
- A charged throw will also produced charged chakrams, which will not seek out enemies or bounce, and often fly off in random direction. Therefore, uncharged throws are much more well-suited to generate many chakrams and ramp up Reaping Chakram's bonus damage.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 36.72 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.46 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 53.2 meters.
- Reduces both damage components to 240.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases both damage components to 2472.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|
|Released||Ash (Prime) • Atlas • Banshee (Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma (Prime) • Ember (Prime) • Equinox (Prime) • Excalibur (Prime, Umbra, Umbra Prime) • Frost (Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid (Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo (Prime) • Loki (Prime) • Mag (Prime) • Mesa (Prime) • Mirage (Prime) • Nekros (Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova (Prime) • Nyx (Prime) • Oberon (Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino (Prime) • Saryn (Prime) • Titania • Trinity (Prime) • Valkyr (Prime) • Vauban (Prime) • Volt (Prime) • Wisp • Wukong • Zephyr (Prime)|
|Unreleased||[PH] Running Frame • [PH] Oni Frame|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|