New Loka is one of the six faction syndicates led by priestess Amaryn. New Loka preaches a belief of a pure and whole Earth to which humanity can return, for as the result of the Orokin's aggressive attempts to terraform the planet, humanity has found itself scattered across the Origin System. New Loka seems to favor many of the Tenno weapons in their arsenal, as seen through the Sancti signature weapon set, and has a set of Warframe Augments dedicated to more supportive roles like Oberon, Trinity, and Equinox.
Tenno who ally themselves with this Syndicate will receive unique Augment Mods for New Loka's favored weapons after obtaining the title of Pure. The weapons include , , , and . The unique effect associated with the weapon mods from this syndicate is Purity.
- Upon initiating into New Loka, the player will receive a New Loka Sigil. Equipping this on a Warframe, in the Arsenal as a Front or Back Regalia, will convert approximately 2.25% of affinity gained into standing.
- Higher tiered Sigils bought from New Loka have a higher conversion multiplier of +5% / +8% / +11% / +13% / +15%.
- Three daily Syndicate Alerts award standing on completion.
- Seeds found within New Loka Syndicate Alerts as interactable objects can be traded for standing in New Loka's enclave. Each alert has 8 medallions, with three rarities awarding 500, 1000, or 5,000 standing.
- Earning standing with New Loka increases The Perrin Sequence's standing by +50%, but decreases Steel Meridian's standing by -50% and Cephalon Suda by -100%.
- Daily Standing Cap is shared with all Faction Syndicates.
|Rank & Title||Sacrifice||Benefits and Consequences||Standing|
(Minimum to Maximum)
5 - Flawless
|Titania Prime Systems|| 500,000
|Access to Warframe Augment Mods, Syndicate Weapons, Syndicate Syandana and Syndicate Captura Scenes||0 to 132,000|
4 - Pure
|Orthos Prime Blade|| 250,000
|Access to Weapon Augment Mods and Orbiter Sculptures||0 to 99,000|
3 - Benevolent
|Orokin Reactor|| 100,000
|Access to Squad Health Restore (Large) Blueprint and Archwing Weapon components||0 to 70,000|
2 - Bountiful
|Access to Syndicate Void Relic Pack, partial access to Archwing Weapon components||0 to 44,000|
1 - Humane
|2 Fieldron Sample|| 30,000
|Access to Ancient Healer Specter||0 to 22,000|
0 - Initiation
|1,000 Ferrite||10,000||Access to New Loka Sigil||0 to 5,000|
|-||-5,000 to 5,000|
-1 - Condemned
|Orokin Reactor|| 100,000
|Hunted by Eximus Ancient Healer Squad||-22,000 to 0|
-2 - Exiled
|-||-||Hunted by Eximus Ancient Healer Platoon||-44,000 to 0|
- The specter Amaryn offers is a Sanguine Eximus Healer, although the Deathsquad is composed of a mix of different Eximus types. It works well alongside a Shield Osprey specter as the Osprey and Healer continue to regenerate shields and health for the players and other specters while in combat.
- The New Loka Deathsquad is well known for being one of, if not the most challenging, due to being comprised entirely of Eximus Ancient Healer units whose combined auras both protect them from damage and inflict a shield-bypassing proc.
- The New Loka Primary weapon offered is the , despite the New Loka Operative units using the Boar shotgun instead of the Tigris shotgun.
- According to Cephalon Cordylon, New Loka's negative alignment towards Cephalon Suda is attributed to the Loka's closed-minded attitude toward technological expansion — of which the Cephalons are natural offenders. New Loka seeks to purge Earth of any remaining Orokin technology, which is the primary interest of Suda.
- New Loka's beliefs is what may have put them at opposition with the Steel Meridian, as they do not see Grineer to be of true humanity, a stigma dating back to the Orokin Empire. This is shown through one of Amaryn's quotes during The Silver Grove quest, stating that "the rest of the Earth is polluted by the monstrosities of [the Orokin's] genetic tinkering", slightly hinting to the fact she knows about the Grineer Queens' origins.
- Although it may seem odd, New Loka and the Perrin Sequence find themselves working together, most likely because of their shared view of a system-wide peace. The goals of the two are still fundamentally similar, though each of them have their own way of accomplishing it, and their alliance seems to signify a "peace-and-prosperity" relationship.
- The name of the New Loka's leader is Amaryn, as revealed in Update: The Silver Grove (2016-08-19). This name is shown in Inbox messages during The Silver Grove quest.
- Her name is possibly a variation of amaranth, a genus of purplish-red flora. Derived from Greek (ánthos) for "flower".
- "Loka" is the Sanskrit word for "world", meaning that the name New Loka implies the meaning, "New World".
- New Loka is one of four syndicates currently featured in quests (in this case being The Silver Grove), the others being The Perrin Sequence (The Glast Gambit), The Red Veil (Chains of Harrow), and Cephalon Suda (Octavia's Anthem).
- Amaryn is voiced by Courtney Christine Rosemont.
|Relay||Factions||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Neutral||Cephalon Simaris • Conclave|
|Landscape||Cetus||Ostron • The Quills|
|Fortuna||Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris|
|Necralisk||Entrati • Necraloid|
|Event||Operational Supply • Nightwave|
|Standing • Syndicate Radial Effects|