- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Unique neutral combo that slashes forward twice with both daggers and then hurls four consecutive fireballs.
- Has mid-ranged projectile attack.
- Grants a 5% Movement Speed bonus when held (i.e. melee mode or quick melee).
- Normal Attack
- Above average crit chance
- High damage
- High status chance
- High crit multiplier
- Unable to use standard neutral combos.
- Normal Attack
- Low attack range
- Very low disposition
|Blueprint||Narmer Fortuna Bounty Lvl 50-70 Stage 4 / B||5.45%||~ 18 Stages||123 ± 41 Stages|
|Blueprint||Narmer Cetus Bounty Lvl 50-70 Stage 5 / B||7.50%||~ 13 Stages||88 ± 29 Stages|
|Blueprint||Narmer Fortuna Bounty Lvl 50-70 Stage 5 / B||7.50%||~ 13 Stages||88 ± 29 Stages|
|Blueprint||Narmer Cetus Bounty Lvl 50-70 Stage 4 / B||5.45%||~ 18 Stages||123 ± 41 Stages|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:N/A|
|Combo Name||Attack Multipliers
and Forced Procs
|Avg Dmg Multi/s||Length||Animation|
(While Not Moving)
360°/Spin Attack • Slam Attack • Ranged Attack • Thrust Attack
- Fireballs deal 50% of the weapon's base damage, spread between each fireball.
- Because the Fireball attack requires a neutral combo, Tenno Specters will use it when attacking enemies when in range.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|