Release Date: September 13th, 2013
Nekros is a Warframe with powers likened to that of necromancers and dark arts practitioners, his abilities exploiting the vulnerabilities of the living and the corpses of the dead. Nekros was disinterred in Update 10.0.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 375||Blueprint Price: 100,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionNekros' component blueprints are acquired from Lephantis (Assassination, Orokin Derelict).
|Chassis Blueprint||33.33%||5 – 6||20 ± 6|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Nekros Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- His name comes from the Greek word "νεκρός", meaning "dead".
- Nekros is Swedish for Necrosis which is a medical term for the death of most or all of the cells in an organ or tissue due to disease, injury, or failure of the blood supply.
- Nekros is one of the two Warframes that does not have an innate aura polarity, the other being Excalibur.
- Nekros was released on Friday the 13th.
- Nekros is the only Warframe with a base shield stat of 90.
- Equipping a maxed out Redirection mod on a rank 30 Nekros will boost his shields to 666.
- Nekros is the first Warframe whose alternate helmets were purely cosmetic, as opposed to earlier "Arcane" alternate helmets.
- Nekros is one of the few Warframes whose unique animations do not hold a bow with both hands – the other Warframes being Hydroid, Limbo, Mesa and Harrow. He holds the bow with its arrow only in his left hand. With his Agile animation, he will grab the arrow and twirl it around.
- Nekros' Noble animation set has an almost identical idle animation for all weapons excluding throwing weapons – he simply looks left and right calmly. With throwing weapons, he will twirl and spin one on his right hand. This animation is also used by the Agile set.
- Nekros' unarmed idle animation is identical on both sets – he will perform Shadows Of The Dead. This also occurs while he is holding a one-handed secondary weapon.
- Nekros' legs, hands, and feet are far more slender than other Warframes, a trait shared with Oberon.
- Also, both Nekros and Oberon seem to have wider torsos than other Warframes, at least in a limbs to torso ratio.
- Nekros appears to have six fingers, however the last one only has one bone.
- When holstering dual daggers like the Fang and Ether Daggers, Nekros stores them in a cross arrangement, unlike the normal parallel stack that other Warframes do.