Nav Coordinates are Pickups appearing as spheres with a dark "space" effect inside. They are commonly found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, including the Orokin Void, and are rarely dropped by Eximi, Feral Kubrows, and Drahks. Five of them are required to craft each mission key (Except Assassination) for the Orokin Derelict.
Orokin Derelict Assassination keys require five Lephantis Nav Coordinates to craft. These Coordinate orbs are found in all missions in the Orokin Derelict tilesets, dropping in addition to the regular Nav Coordinates. The Assassination mission itself drops Lephantis Nav Coordinates too, thus giving a chance to recover some of the used Coordinates. Lephantis Nav Coordinates do not drop from lockers but from breakable containers. They can not be traded between players.
Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates are required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key. These coordinates are a battle pay reward from high-level Infested invasions. They can also be found in B rotations of Orokin Derelict Defense, Survival, and Hive Sabotage missions. Mutalist Nav Coordinates can be traded between players.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- It is highly recommended to equip Thief's Wit, Master Thief and/or Scavenge, as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers, especially when gathering Lephantis Nav Coordinates.
- Playing low level missions with high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help in gathering Nav Coordinates.
- For Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates, Thief's Wit can also help find Hive Sabotage Caches, increasing the chance for these Nav Coordinates.
- For Lephantis Nav Coordinates, bring a very fast warframe and some means of quickly destroying breakable containers. Either Looter mod for carrier sentinel or a melee weapon with a very fast quick attack animation and long range and wide, sweeping pattern are useful.
- Gathered Nav Coordinates will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- The tileset (size) of the mission's map will determine how many you can acquire.