Nav Coordinates are Pickups appearing as spheres with a dark "space" effect inside. They are commonly found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, including the Orokin Void, and are rarely dropped by Eximus, Feral Kubrows, and Drahks.
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- It is highly recommended to equip Thief's Wit, Master Thief and/or Scavenge, as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers.
- Playing low level missions with a high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help in gathering Nav Coordinates.
- For Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates, Thief's Wit can also help find Hive Sabotage Caches, increasing the chance for these Nav Coordinates.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gathered Nav Coordinates will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- The tileset (size) of the mission's map will determine how many can be acquired.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 29.0, Nav Coordinates were needed to craft keys to access the Orokin Derelict (Planet), a retired Star Chart location which has been transformed into Deimos.
- An unique version of this resource called Lephantis Nav Coordinates was needed to craft Lephantis Assassination keys on the Derelict.