Nav Coordinates are Pickups appearing as spheres with a dark "space" effect inside. They are commonly found inside storage containers and lockers on every level, including the Orokin Void, and are rarely dropped by Eximus, Feral Kubrows, and Drahks.
|Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key||Key||6|
Last updated: Hotfix 29.9.1 (2021-02-24)
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- It is highly recommended to equip , and/or , as it will show you the location of containers and unlock more lockers.
- Playing low level missions with a high amount of containers like Caloris on Mercury will help in gathering Nav Coordinates.
- For Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates, Thief's Wit can also help find Hive Sabotage Caches, increasing the chance for these Nav Coordinates.
- Gathered Nav Coordinates will show up on result screen with resources and mods.
- The tileset (size) of the mission's map will determine how many can be acquired.
- Prior to Update 29.0 (2020-08-25), Nav Coordinates were needed to craft keys to access the Orokin Derelict (Planet), a retired Star Chart location which has been replaced with Deimos.
- An unique version of this resource called Lephantis Nav Coordinates was needed to craft Lephantis Assassination keys on the Derelict.
|Resources / Components|