|Rank||Ability Duration||Ability Range||Cost|
- Equip this mod on frames that do not rely on Ability Range, or use and/or to compensate for the loss in range.
- Recommended to use on as most of her abilities are not affected by Ability Range, but her and durations are greatly increased, at the cost of a smaller stun range for Shooting Gallery. Her 's energy drain also gets greatly reduced, but the minimum FoV will be reduced.
- Required for to sustain extended duration (still vulnerable between recasts) for extended solo stealth runs.
- Useful for a stealth-centered build to greatly extend the duration of her toggled .
- May be useful on defensive builds for , as it allows him to defend objectives using for longer without interfering with other Warframes, as well as reducing the chance that a stray Nullifier will cancel out the bubble.
- Highly recommended for tank builds utilizing Cold and , as both abilities cost a great deal of energy when used simultaneously and the user can be extremely vulnerable between casts. As an added benefit, neither ability requires range if used specifically for tanking purposes.
- A must in a build focusing on , as the minimization of energy drain while not sacrificing Ability Strength is the most important part of the build. Plus, the ability isn't affected by Ability Range.
- Useful for a slowing build as Molecular Prime size is increased in size by Duration and the amount of slow effect on enemies is caused by greater Ability Strength. Also reduces the range of the s flying away accidentally when they are used for damage reduction.
- Useful for prolonging the staggering effects of 's when engaging in melee, as the blades' effective range is unaffected by the Ability Range penalty.
- Narrow Minded is a great option for Warframes with damage self-buffs that do not rely on Range, such as 's and 's .
- Reduces the detection radius of an infused , therefore reducing the area needed to cover to search for the detected item.
- ( )
- Maximization, maximum Warframe energy calculations.
|Warframe||• • • •|
|Rifle||• • • • •|
|Shotgun||• • • •|
|Pistol||• • • •|