The Nami Solo is the single cutlass version of the Nami Skyla.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base status chance among single-handed melee weapons alongside the Lecta.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Good critical chance.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Lower than average damage compared to other one-handed melee weapons.
- Small jump attack radius.
- Jump attack does not knock down targets.
- See Category:Nami Solo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nami Solo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The jump attack for the Nami Solo does not knock down enemies, instead it deals an Impact proc against them, stunning them momentarily.
- With maxed rank dual-stat mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Vicious Frost, and Volcanic Edge, the Nami Solo can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- Historically the cutlass was normally used much like a machete, hacking through tough material such as wood or heavy rope. Its durability and size made it an effective weapon in the cramped confines of a ship. This may explain why the Nami Solo is classified as such.
- The Codex entry of the Nami Solo uses the stance used to showcase most one-handed weaponry, but its short hilt results in your Warframe's left hand grasping at nothing.
- The word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
Nami Solo Skins
- Nami Skyla, the dual cutlass and dagger version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.