Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Innate polarity.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Nami Solo's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The jump attack for the Nami Solo does not knock down enemies, instead it deals an proc against them, stunning them momentarily.
- With maxed rank dual-stat mods , , , and , the Nami Solo can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding increases this to 88.75%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Historically the cutlass was normally used much like a machete, hacking through tough material such as wood or heavy rope. Its durability and size made it an effective weapon in the cramped confines of a ship. This may explain why the Nami Solo is classified as such.
- The Codex entry of the Nami Solo uses the stance used to showcase most one-handed weaponry, but its short hilt results in your Warframe's left hand grasping at nothing.
- The word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
Media[edit | edit source]
Nami Solo Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.