“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Highest Attack Speed of all dual swords, and tied with Prisma Obex and Tipedo for the highest attack speed of all melee weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis, and Dividing Blades stances.
- Two innate and one polarities.
- Nami Skyla Prime, compared to Nami Skyla:
- Higher base damage (60.0 vs. 50.0)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 5%)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1.33 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 0)
- See Category:Nami Skyla Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nami Skyla Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Nami Skyla Prime Skins
- On June 28, 2019, it was announced that Nami Skyla Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 6, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Update 25.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.