- Tied with for the third highest base damage of all dual swords, behind and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all dual swords, behind Twin Basolk.
- Fastest attack speed of all dual swords.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching , , and .
- Two innate and one polarities.
- Nami Skyla Prime (Normal), compared to Nami Skyla (Normal):
- Higher base damage (180 vs. 125)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (34% vs. 15%)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.3)
- Higher attack speed (1.33 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 2)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|V) Rare (|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On June 28, 2019, it was announced that Nami Skyla Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 6, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Nami Skyla Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|