“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Tied with Dual Ether for the third highest base damage of all dual swords, behind Twin Basolk and Twin Krohkur.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all dual swords, behind Twin Basolk.
- Fastest attack speed of all dual swords.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis, and Dividing Blades.
- Two innate and one polarities.
- Nami Skyla Prime, compared to Nami Skyla:
- Higher base damage (180.0 vs. 125.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (34% vs. 15%)
- Higher attack speed (1.33 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.3)
Nami Skyla Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith Z2 Common (V)
Meso C3 Common (V)
Axi L2 Common (V)
Axi L3 Common (V)
Axi V7 Common (V)
|Neo N8 Rare (V)
Neo N10 Rare (V)
Axi N5 Rare (V)
|Lith C2 Uncommon (V)|
Lith H1 Uncommon (V)
Meso D3 Uncommon (V)
Meso S7 Uncommon (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On June 28, 2019, it was announced that Nami Skyla Prime, alongside Hydroid Prime and Ballistica Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 6, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Nami Skyla Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.