The Nami Skyla is a sword-dagger combination.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades stances.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Fairly low attack speed.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low status chance.
- Nami Skyla, compared to Nami Skyla Prime:
- Higher base damage (125.1 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 20%)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 30%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.33)
- Higher Range (2.5 m vs. 0 m)
- Higher Block Angle (60° vs. 0°)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 11)
- See Category:Nami Skyla Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Nami Skyla Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Skyla dagger closely resembles a Kris, an Indonesian dagger. This trait is shared with the Karyst.
- Its name may be a reference to Scylla, a sea monster in Greek mythology.
- The Nami Solo sword closely resembles a Cutlass, a sword strongly associated with pirates.
- The Nami Solo and Nami Skyla were both released in the same update as Hydroid, a frame with a design seemingly inspired by pirates.
- The word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
Nami Skyla Skins
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.