The Nami Skyla is a sword-dagger combination.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching and .
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
- Nami Skyla, compared to Nami Skyla Prime:
- Lower base damage (125 vs. 180)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 22%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 34%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.33)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 11)
- Higher disposition (1.3 vs. 1)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Skyla dagger closely resembles a Kris, an Indonesian dagger. This trait is shared with the .
- Its name may be a reference to Scylla, a sea monster in Greek mythology.
- The sword closely resembles a Cutlass, a sword strongly associated with pirates.
- The Nami Solo and Nami Skyla were both released in the same update as Hydroid, a frame with a design seemingly inspired by pirates.
- The word Nami (波) means "wave" in Japanese.
Media[edit | edit source]
Nami Skyla Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.