- Main article: Alad V/Quotes
During Patient ZeroEdit
- "Hello inhabitants of the Origin System! It is my singular pleasure to announce that today is the first day of a new, heh, empire! An empire populated not by Corpus, not by Grineer, and certainly not by the Tenno. No, the Mutalist Empire will be populated by you! A glorious new you, baptized by Mutalist flesh. You've called this a disease? Heh, an Infestation? Well, I call it unity! One army under me! Welcome to your new species!"
Spying at AcanthEdit
- "I took a disease and turned it into a life-altering gift. Someday you may learn to appreciate what I'm giving this system. Until then, all you can do is rage against the inevitable. "
Destroying the First Hive at BrugiaEdit
- "Soon, you will see like me. You will see the- beauty and perfection of this new species. Come Tenno, evolve wi- with me."
- "Look at me Tenno. Don't you want this? Can't you see what a gift this is?"
- "Listen, there is still time lay down your- arms. Become one of- us. Then you will see the path. Then you too will help others- to become us"
Destroying the Second Hive at CyathEdit
- "Aren't these creatures beautiful Tenno? Cold metal made one with living flesh. I can feel them all within me. They are hungry."
- "Oh Tenno, are you worried you'll be left out? Look, I've been working on something, hmm, special. You can too can be- one with us."
- "I've almost finished my first test; a Mutalist Warframe, heh. She will be beautiful, yes. Wait until you meet her. I just know you'll have a change of heart."
Destroying the Final Hive at CosisEdit
- "Profit?! Profit is only a means to an end. I have evolved. I no longer need profit. I have found a purer form of growth."
- "You see Tenno, my new flesh comes with new desire. This Infestation and I, we are one. I want what it wants. And it wants- what I want. Together, we will crawl across the bountiful flesh of this system. Join us."
Sabotaging Alad's Lab at CandiruEdit
While Searching for the ReactorEdit
- "Tenno do you really want to ruin the best chance this system has for peace?"
- "Why don't you want this? My Mutalist Empire means unity. Is there nothing more... balanced than that?"
After the Reactor is DestroyedEdit
- "Grr... Tenno, I'm not angry, I'm... disappointed. I can always build a new lab ship, but you can't keep running from your destiny forever. Let me show you... what is possible, hmph."
During an Assassination Mission (Mutalist)Edit
- "Tenno, Tenno... Why must you always work against- progress? I'm trying to bring us all together. Things could have been different if you tried to work wi- with me."
- "Do you see this collar? This collar will- let you see like I see. Heh, it will let you want what I- want."
- "(sigh) There I go again, giving you too much- credit. Must I always show you the way forward?"
- "You have one more chance. Come to me and I will show you the magic of this gift."
- "This flesh makes me strong!"
- "You're only hurting yourself Tenno!"
- "I didn't want this!"
- "You've forced my hand!"
- "For the Mutalist Empire!"
Throwing His CollarEdit
- "Heh, here!"
- "Try this!"
- "Get back!"
- "Ah Tenno, I admit I've made mistakes, terrible mistakes that have left me crippled with decay. Now I ask you for your... mercy. Tyl Regor's hidden cloning labs hold secrets, secrets that could prove most regenerative for- for me. If- If I get you into the labs, will you bring me the data I need? What do you say? Will you give a sick man one more chance?"
- "Ah Tenno, I knew you couldn't resist an opportunity to stick it to those Grineer dogs."
Stealing the ResearchEdit
- "You've arrived! Tyl Regor's advanced Grineer cloning labs! His secrets will be mine!"
- "Oh! Is this it? Is this what I've been searching for? The fix, the fix that will stop my flesh from crawling-?!"
Sabotaging the Manic BombardEdit
- "This is Tyl Regor's latest and- greatest! Pity this one is still, hmm, brewing. It would have been interesting to see it in action. Nevertheless, I need you to retrieve any data that- can help me with my predicament."
- "Ah, most agreeable of you, Tenno. Yes, huh. You know what I always say: If you can save just one life, it better damn well be mine."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.