Munitions Vortex is a Plexus Battle Defensive mod. It deploys a bubble that vacuums all enemy projectiles and reflects damage to enemies that pass through it, before exploding upon expiration or manual deactivation (default ) and dealing all accumulated damage over a radius.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Energy cost is not affected by Reactors or Warframe mods.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Projectile crawls forward in a straight line from the Railjack for a very short distance (~50m) before stopping; this travel time counts against its maximum duration. As such, it is recommended to close the gap as much as possible before activation.
- Though powerful when charged, its effect has a small effective radius. As such, it is best used when combined with Tether or Void Hole, allowing enemies to be grouped, immobilized, and struck by any orbiting projectiles before detonation.
- The Vortex will pull on the missiles launched by abilities such as Void Hole or Shatter Burst, but does not act as a surface that would cause them to immediately detonate. As such, the Vortex can be used as a grouping tool for multiple missile-based effects, stacking them in one spot.
- The Vortex can pull in incoming enemy fire, allowing it to be used as a shield against enemy projectiles.
- Can be an effective response to incoming Ramsleds, as the projectile can be placed as a trap, charged by fire, and detonated when pods are close to the Railjack.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
| Indomitable Matrix • Ironclad Matrix • |
Onslaught Matrix • Orgone Tuning Matrix • Raider Matrix
|Engines||Conic Nozzle • Cruising Speed • Ion Burn|
|Turrets|| Crimson Fugue • Defensive Fire • Fortifying Fire • |
Hyperstrike • Predator • Protective Shots •
Section Density • Turret Velocity • Waveband Disruptor
|Faction||Granum's Nemesis • Sentient Scalpel • Worm's Torment|
|Ordnance|| Ordnance Cheap Shot • Ordnance Velocity • Overloader • |
Quicklock • Ripload • Scourging Warheads • Warhead
|Artillery||Artillery Cheap Shot • Forward Artillery|
|Defensive||Blackout Pulse • Countermeasures • Munitions Vortex|
|Offensive||Particle Ram • Shatter Burst • Tether|
|Super||Phoenix Blaze • Seeker Volley • Void Hole|
|Defensive||Breach Quanta • Form Up • Intruder Stasis • Squad Renew|
|Offensive||Battle Stations • Death Blossom|
|Super||Battle Forge • Fire Suppression • Flow Burn • Void Cloak|