Munitions Vortex is a Plexus Battle Defensive mod. It deploys a bubble that vacuums all enemy projectiles and reflects damage to enemies that pass through it, before exploding upon expiration or manual deactivation (default ) and dealing all accumulated damage over a radius.
- Energy cost is not affected by Reactors or Warframe mods.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Projectile crawls forward in a straight line from the Railjack for a very short distance (~50m) before stopping; this travel time counts against its maximum duration. As such, it is recommended to close the gap as much as possible before activation.
- Though powerful when charged, its effect has a small effective radius. As such, it is best used when combined with or , allowing enemies to be grouped, immobilized, and struck by any orbiting projectiles before detonation.
- The Vortex will pull on the missiles launched by abilities such as Void Hole or , but does not act as a surface that would cause them to immediately detonate. As such, the Vortex can be used as a grouping tool for multiple missile-based effects, stacking them in one spot.
- The Vortex can pull in incoming enemy fire, allowing it to be used as a shield against enemy projectiles.
- Can be an effective response to incoming Ramsleds, as the projectile can be placed as a trap, charged by fire, and detonated when pods are close to the Railjack.
| • • |
|Turrets|| • • • |
• • •
|Ordnance|| • • • |
• • •
|Defensive||• • •|
|Super||• • •|