Moonlight Dragonlilies are plants found only in Grineer Forests during nighttime. They often grow on the ground near grassy areas or bodies of water.
Each plant yields a Moonlight Dragonlily extract when scanned.
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- 6 scans are required for The Silver Grove quest.
- A good mission to look into is Cervantes on Earth.
- There's always two Moonlight Dragonfly (during night time) spawning at the same location in Lith, Earth. They can be easily found after entering the open area of the map during the start of the mission and going left hugging the border of the map. One is inside a cave, and the second one is a little further from the first one's location on the map border.
- Doing a defense mission and searching around the edges of the map will usually net 1-2 per run. If none are found just abandon the mission and try again.
- The Dragonlily's name is derived from one of the Dracunculus vulgaris' nicknames. Its appearance is based on blossomed Liliums, a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs that are considered true lilies.
| Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.