Moonlight Dragonlilies are plants found only in Grineer Forests during nighttime. They often grow on the ground near grassy areas or bodies of water.
Each plant yields a Moonlight Dragonlily extract when scanned.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resources until better facts are proven. Note that the Moonlight Dragonlily can only spawn when it is nighttime on the Grineer Forest tileset.
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Earth||Mantle||Capture||2 - 4||Grineer Forest|
|Earth||E Prime||Exterminate||1 - 3||Grineer Forest|
|Earth||Cervantes||Sabotage||4 - 6||Grineer Forest|
Tips[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Six (6) scans are required for The Silver Grove quest.
- A good mission to look into is Cervantes, Earth or E Prime, Earth on the lowermost levels of the maps around the air burst vents can yield 4-5 scans possible without boosters.
- There's always two Moonlight Dragonlily spawning at the same location in Lith, Earth. They can be easily found after entering the open area of the map during the start of the mission and going left hugging the border of the map. One is inside a cave, and the second one is a little further from the first one's location on the map border.
- Doing a defense mission and searching around the edges of the map will usually net 1-2 per run. If none are found just abandon the mission and try again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dragonlily's name is derived from one of the Dracunculus vulgaris' nicknames. Its appearance is based on blossomed Liliums, a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs that are considered true lilies.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss