Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Chance to restore additional charge||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At max rank, two charges are restored per kill.
- Number of charges is capped at the number you would get from using Null Star, which is affected by Ability Duration.
- Molecular Fission can produce a constant supply of null star particles over the duration of combat, providing a low effort addition to outgoing ability damage for as long as the player doesn't run out of active particles.
- Neutron Star may be better suited for quickly replacing large numbers of null star particles than Molecular Fission, at the cost of momentary risk (after exploding the remaining particles the player will have zero damage reduction until the the ability is recast). This tends to be more useful for high-duration, low range, 90% damage reduction builds.
- Particles will not be spawned unless at least one particle is active, requiring a minimum of one Null Star cast per mission.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Currently there is a bug that makes the replenish of charges works unreliable, restoring no charges even though enemies are cleary affected by Molecular Prime. This only affects certain casts of the ability and is not consistent throughout the mission. Therefore, priming new enemies with another cast might make the augment work on those enemies.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.