The Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
Mod Drop Chance Boosters can be acquired as a part of Prime Accessories, lasting 7 days and costs $49.99 (USD), €44.99 (Euro), or £37.99 (GBP).
A 3-day booster can be obtained as a reward from Sorties.
A 3-day booster is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 500 and 175,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- A Mod Drop Chance Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real-time (not time played in the game).
- This booster is applied to the team, meaning the person who bought the booster does not have to be the one killing to earn more resources. Boosters from more than one player do not stack, however.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Mod Drop Chance Boosters also affect the drop rates of Endo as it is considered a mod.
- This does not apply to Mods and Endo awarded from missions.
|Superchargers|| Arcane Enhancement • Exilus Adapter • Exilus Weapon Adapter|
(Regular, Greater, Eidolon, Lua) Focus Lens
(Aura, Stance, Umbra) Forma • Gravimag • Orokin Catalyst • Orokin Reactor
|Keys / Navigation||Animo Nav Beacon • Clan Key • Judgement Points • Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key|
|Extractors||(Prime) Titan Extractor • (Prime) Distilling Extractor|
|Boosters||Affinity Booster • Credit Booster • Mod Drop Chance Booster • Resource Booster • Resource Drop Chance Booster|
|Others||Rush Repair Drone|