The Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
Mod Drop Chance Boosters can be acquired as a part of Prime Accessories, lasting 7 days and costs $49.99 (USD), €44.99 (Euro), or £37.99 (GBP).
A 3-day booster can be obtained as a reward from Sorties.
A 3-day booster is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing ? to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- A Mod Drop Chance Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real time (not time played in the game).
- This booster is applied to the team, meaning the person who bought the booster does not have to be the one killing to earn more resources. Boosters from more than one players do not stack, however.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Despite this, there is currently no other way to purchase a Mod Drop Chance Booster outside of Prime Accessories.
- Can be acquired through sorties reward.
- Mod Drop Chance Boosters also affect the drop rates of Endo as it is considered a mod.
- This does not apply to Mods and Endo awarded from missions.