The Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
Mod Drop Chance Boosters can be acquired as a part of Atlas Prime Accessories.
7 Day Duration
- Cost: $49.99 (Prime Accessories)
- A Mod Drop Chance Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real time (not time played in the game).
- This booster is applied to the team, meaning the person who bought the booster does not have to be the one killing to earn more resources. Boosters from more than one players do not stack, however.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Mod Drop Chance Boosters also affect the drop rates of Endos as it is considered a mod.
- This does not apply to Mods and Endos awarded from missions.
- Resource Booster, Affinity Booster, Credit Booster, Resource Drop Chance Booster: Other booster types.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.