Mobile Defense is a Mission type requiring players to carry a datamass to 2-3 computer terminals and upload it to them. Once uploaded at each terminal, players will have to defend the terminal until hacking is completed. Unlike normal Defense missions, these require players to defend for a set period of time, between 60 and 80 seconds per objective based on mission level (between 180 and 240 seconds for all three objectives combined), instead of a set amount of waves, and will allow extraction once all terminals have been defended, no longer requiring the datamass. The mission will fail if a single terminal is destroyed.
Terminals possess a scaled amount of health and shields matching the level of the mission. If defended against damage, terminals will regenerate shields and health on their own after some time passes, stacking with Rejuvenation auras.
- Mobile Defense missions taking place within the Grineer Asteroid tileset will always feature an additional objective after two terminals have been defended, where players will be tasked with guarding a Warframe Cryopod against attack after retrieving it from a tram.
- On Infested Ships, one of the terminal rooms is flooded with white gas that continually deals Corrosive damage with a chance to proc against all players in the room. Two subterminals in the same room can be used to vent the gas, temporarily removing it for a few seconds.
- The Grineer Shipyards Mobile Defense tile features three objectives, with two of them out in pods accessible only by bridges, making them easy to defend. The third objective can only be accessed once the first two have been completed, taking place inside a reactor room whose narrow confines encourage close combat.
- Archwing Mobile Defense requires players to defend 3 satellites during a set period of time. Unlike regular missions, no datamass is required and the hacking is initiated by a player getting close to the satellite.
All Mobile Defense missions reward up to 3000 objective affinity, based on mission level, upon successful defense of each objective.
|Lith C6 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith D1 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith D2 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith G1 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith M5 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith M6 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith P3 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith S10 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso E4 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso F2 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso I1 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso K3 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso N10 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso N9 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso P2 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso P3 Relic||6.25%|
- Tiwaz, Void
|Axi A10 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi A11 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi B3 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi C5 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi E1 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi T4 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi W1 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi W1 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo A3 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo I2 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo M3 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo R4 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo S5 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo T2 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo T3 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo Z5 Relic||6.25%|
- Aten, Void
Healing Interactions With Defense Objects
- Main article: Defense Objects
Only static defense objects can be healed or receive damage reduction from other sources in accordance with the tables below:
|Healing source||Normal effect||Effect on all types of static defendable objects (Cryopods, Excavators, etc)|
|Gara's Mending Splinters||3 HP per sec for each active splinter||Same as normal|
|Hildryn's Haven|| 500 Max Shields|
80% faster Shield recharge
|Same as normal|
|Protea's Grenade Fan|| 500 Shield restore on attach|
50 Shield restore per second
|Trinity's Blessing||Up to 100% HP and Shield restore||Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack|
|Trinity's Well Of Life||100 HP/sec + 1% life steal||100 HP/sec, no life steal|
|Equinox's Mend & Maim (Mend)|| 25 Shields for each enemy killed|
Burst heal based on how much damage was dealt
|Shields per enemy killed and heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack|
|Vazarin's Protective Dash|| 5 seconds invulnerability|
60% Heal over 5 seconds
| No invulnerability|
Heal for 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack
|Khora's Venari||Heal for 50 HP/sec||Same as normal|
|Hydroid's Curative Undertow||Heals 30% hp every 1.5 secs when ally stands on it||Heal for 100 per 1.5 sec|
|Harrow's Penance||Heals allies for a % of damage dealt||Heals are capped up to 50 per second.|
|Oberon's Renewal|| 125 burst heal|
50 health per sec
|Same as normal|
|Garuda's Blood Altar||Heals by % of missing health/second||No effect|
|Inaros' Scarab Swarm||Heals for damage dealt by Swarm Projectile divided by allies in range.||Same as normal|
|Nidus' Ravenous||Heal allies standing on it for 20 HP per second||Same as normal|
|Wisp's Reservoirs (Vitality mote)||Increase max hp by 300 and heal for 30 HP per second||Same as normal|
|Volt's Capacitance||Grants shields based on 3% of damage dealt||Capped at 250 shields, no overshields|
|Titania's passive||4 HP per Second for 20 Seconds||Same as normal|
|Sancti Magistar||Heals for damage dealt in an AoE||Heal for up to 500 over 5 seconds, can’t stack with other players. Going from a burst to Heal over Time.|
|Ancient Healer Specter||Heal for 100 HP every 20 seconds||Same as normal|
|Rejuvenation||Heal 3 HP per sec||Same as normal|
|Arcane Pulse||60% chance to heal for 150 HP when picking up a health orb with a 15 sec cooldown||Same as normal|
|Damage Reduction Sources||Normal effect||Effect on all types of static Defendable objects (Cryopods, Excavators, etc)|
|Trinity's Blessing||50% Damage reduction||Capped at 50% Damage Reduction|
|Mirage's Total Eclipse||Grants 75% Damage reduction to allies||Capped at 50% Damage Reduction|
|Titania's Tribute (Thorns buff)||50% damage redirected to enemies||No effect|
|Gara's Splinter Storm||70% Damage reduction||Capped at 50% Damage Reduction|
|Ember's Immolated Radiance||50% of Immolates Damage reduction applies to allies||Capped at 45% Damage Reduction|
|Baruuk's Desolate Hands||80% Damage reduction||Capped at 50% Damage Reduction|
|Harrow's Warding Thurible||40% Damage Reduction||Capped at 50% Damage Reduction|
|Nezha's Warding Halo||Absorbs 90% of damage||Capped at 50% Damage Reduction|
- Terminals are immune to health damage until they are activated.
- Mobile Defense missions can randomly change into Exterminate. The Lotus will inform the Player to "ignore your original objective" and "leave nothing alive". The Mobile Defense UI will be replaced by the Exterminate enemies killed counter and the extraction pointer will appear once the required number of enemies is killed.
- However it is also possible to hack the remaining Mobile Defense terminals if the players carry the Datamass to them before extracting.
- At the halfway point of each defense phase, an unusually strong wave of enemies, often including Eximus enemies, will spawn and attempt to storm the objective.
- The strength of this wave increases as more objectives are defended within a mission.
- If the players destroy the terminal via Radiation damage, it will reward some affinity before failing the mission.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate (Crossfire) • Hijack • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Gas City, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy|
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • Interception • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush • Sabotage|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault • Heist)|
|Special||Assault • Granum Void • Infested Salvage • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
| Arbitrations • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon|
Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures