Mobile Defense is a Mission type requiring players to carry a datamass to 2-3 computer terminals and upload it to them. Once uploaded at each terminal, players will have to defend the terminal until hacking is completed. Unlike normal Defense missions, these require players to defend for a set period of time instead of a set amount of waves, and will allow extraction once all terminals have been defended, no longer requiring the datamass. The mission will fail if a single terminal is destroyed.
Terminals possess a scaled amount of health and shields matching the level of the mission. If defended against damage, terminals will regenerate shields and health on their own after some time passes, stacking with Rejuvenation auras.
- Mobile Defense missions taking place within the Grineer Asteroid tileset will always feature an additional objective after two terminals have been defended, where players will be tasked with guarding a Warframe Cryopod from attack after retrieving it from a tram.
- On Infested Ships, one of the terminal rooms is flooded with white gas that continually deals Corrosive damage with a chance to proc against all players in the room. Two subterminals in the same room can be used to vent the gas, temporarily removing it for a few seconds.
- The Grineer Shipyards Mobile Defense tile features three objectives, with two of them out in pods accessible only by bridges, making them easy to defend. The third objective can only be accessed once the first two have been completed, taking place inside a reactor room whose narrow confines encourage close combat.
- Archwing Mobile Defense require players to defend 3 satellites during a set period of time. Unlike regular missions, no datamass is required and the hacking is initiated by a player getting close to the satellite.
|Earth||Erpo||Grineer||1 - 6|
|Earth||Eurasia||Grineer||3 - 5|
|Venus||Aphrodite||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Mercury||Boethius||Infestation||8 - 10|
|Mars||Tharsis||Grineer||8 - 10|
|Mars||Vallis||Grineer||11 - 13|
|Phobos||Sharpless||Corpus||11 - 13|
|Ceres||Kiste||Grineer||13 - 15|
|Jupiter||Carme||Corpus||16 - 18|
|Europa||Morax||Corpus||18 - 20|
|Saturn||Keeler||Grineer||23 - 25|
|Uranus||Cressida||Grineer||25 - 27|
|Neptune||Larissa||Corpus||29 - 31|
|Neptune||Salacia||Corpus||27 - 32|
|Sedna||Charybdis||Grineer||34 - 38|
|Eris||Solium||Infestation||34 - 38|
|Pluto||Minthe||Corpus||30 - 34|
|Lua||Grimaldi||Grineer||25 - 30|
|Void||Tiwaz||Orokin||20 - 25|
|Void||Aten||Orokin||40 - 45|
|Kuva Fortress||Rotuma||Grineer||30 - 32|
|Lith C4 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith D1 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith K3 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith L2 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith M4 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith S8 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith V7 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith V8 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso D4 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso E3 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso N7 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso T1 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso T3 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso V6 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso W1 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso Z3 Relic||6.25%|
- Tiwaz, Void
|Axi A6 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi A7 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi D1 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi G3 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi L5 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi P2 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi R3 Relic||6.25%|
|Axi T3 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo A3 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo A4 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo C1 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo M2 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo R2 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo T2 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo Z3 Relic||6.25%|
|Neo Z4 Relic||6.25%|
- Aten, Void
- Terminals are immune to health damage until they are activated.
- Mobile Defense missions can randomly change into Exterminate. The Lotus will inform the Player to "ignore your original objective" and "leave nothing alive". The Mobile Defense UI will be replaced by the Exterminate enemies killed counter and the extraction pointer will appear once the required number of enemies is killed.
- However it is also possible to hack the remaining Mobile Defense terminals if the players carry the Datamass to them before extracting.
- If the players destroy the terminal via Radiation damage, it will reward some affinity before failing the mission.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush|
|Unique||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assault • Disruption • Infested Salvage • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Free Roam||Bounty • Heist|
|Arena||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|