Mobile Defense is a Mission type requiring players to carry a datamass to 2-3 computer terminals and upload it to them. Once uploaded at each terminal, players will have to defend the terminal until hacking is completed. Unlike normal Defense missions, these require players to defend for a set period of time instead of a set amount of waves, and will allow extraction once all terminals have been defended, no longer requiring the datamass. The mission will fail if a single terminal is destroyed.
Terminals possess a scaled amount of health and shields matching the level of the mission. If defended against damage, terminals will regenerate shields and health on their own after some time passes, stacking with Rejuvenation auras.
- Mobile Defense missions taking place within the Grineer Asteroid tileset will always feature an additional objective after two terminals have been defended, where players will be tasked with guarding a Warframe Cryopod from attack after retrieving it from a tram.
- On Infested Ships, one of the terminal rooms is flooded with white gas that continually deals Corrosive damage with a chance to proc against all players in the room. Two subterminals in the same room can be used to vent the gas, temporarily removing it for a few seconds.
- The Grineer Shipyards Mobile Defense tile features three objectives, with two of them out in pods accessible only by bridges, making them easy to defend. The third objective can only be accessed once the first two have been completed, taking place inside a reactor room whose narrow confines encourage close combat.
- Archwing Mobile Defense require players to defend 3 satellites during a set period of time. Unlike regular missions, no datamass is required and the hacking is initiated by a player getting close to the satellite.
|Earth||Erpo||Grineer||1 - 6|
|Earth||Eurasia||Grineer||3 - 5|
|Venus||Aphrodite||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Mercury||Boethius||Infestation||8 - 10|
|Mars||Tharsis||Grineer||8 - 10|
|Mars||Vallis||Grineer||11 - 13|
|Phobos||Sharpless||Corpus||11 - 13|
|Ceres||Kiste||Grineer||13 - 15|
|Jupiter||Carme||Corpus||16 - 18|
|Europa||Morax||Corpus||18 - 20|
|Saturn||Keeler||Grineer||23 - 25|
|Uranus||Cressida||Grineer||25 - 27|
|Neptune||Larissa||Corpus||29 - 31|
|Neptune||Salacia||Corpus||27 - 32|
|Sedna||Charybdis||Grineer||34 - 38|
|Eris||Solium||Infestation||34 - 38|
|Pluto||Minthe||Corpus||30 - 34|
|Lua||Grimaldi||Grineer||25 - 30|
|Void||Tiwaz||Orokin||20 - 25|
|Void||Aten||Orokin||40 - 45|
|Kuva Fortress||Rotuma||Grineer||30 - 32|
|Lith A3 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith C4 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith C5 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith K2 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith L1 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith M4 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith V6 Relic||6.25%|
|Lith W1 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso A2 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso E2 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso K2 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso N7 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso N8 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso T1 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso T3 Relic||6.25%|
|Meso Z3 Relic||6.25%|
- Tiwaz, Void
|Axi D1 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi G2 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi L5 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi M1 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi P1 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi R2 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi S5 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi T2 Relic||5.88%|
|Axi V9 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo A2 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo C1 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo M2 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo R2 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo S12 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo S13 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo Z2 Relic||5.88%|
|Neo Z3 Relic||5.88%|
- Aten, Void
- Terminals are immune to health damage until they are activated.
- Mobile Defense missions can randomly change into Exterminate. The Lotus will inform the Player to "ignore your original objective" and "leave nothing alive". The Mobile Defense UI will be replaced by the Exterminate enemies killed counter and the extraction pointer will appear once the required number of enemies is killed.
- However it is also possible to hack the remaining Mobile Defense terminals if the players carry the Datamass to them before extracting.
- If the players destroy the terminal via Radiation damage, it will reward some affinity before failing the mission.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush|
|Unique||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assault • Disruption • Infested Salvage • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Free Roam||Bounty • Heist|
|Arena||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|