Misery is one of Shadow Stalker's acolytes. He takes the form of Nekros with an Immortal Skin, wearing Stalker's helmet and Oberon's loincloth, as well as modified Warframe Cosmetics including a Kyroptera Syandana and Daedalus Chest Plate codpiece.
In battle, Misery wields an Ether Reaper. Misery will enter the battle alongside a retinue of enemies known as Void Shades. After losing 33% of his health Misery will get knocked over, after which he will begin summoning more Void Shades as reinforcements. Upon losing 66% of his health Misery will summon yet more reinforcements, this final group made up of Shadows of Angst and Violence.
- "We serve the Shadow, the Stalker, the truth."
- "We asked... what is thy will, Shadow? Punishment was his call."
- "The Shadow is pure, undreaming, untainted."
- "Those who oppose will be consumed. Emotion drives us. Blood divides us."
- "The Shadow commands us. Betrayers will die. Orokin blood will dry."
- "These children will not stop us from punishing you. The Shadow commands it."
- "Enough! You will regret your past crimes..."
- All Tenno are awarded a random mod from Operation: Shadow Debt after the mission is complete. However, Misery himself will drop a mod upon death as well, allowing any Tenno lucky enough for the mod to land on them to collect two mods; Misery's drop table is identical to the mission's reward table, minus the mods dropped by Malice.
|Acolytes||Angst • Malice • Mania • Misery • Torment • Violence|