Misery is one of Shadow Stalker's acolytes. He takes the form of with an Immortal Skin, wearing Stalker's helmet and 's loincloth, as well as modified Warframe Cosmetics including a Kyroptera Syandana and Daedalus Chest Plate codpiece.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Operation: Shadow Debt[edit | edit source]
Misery is only fought during every 5th wave of the final Defense and Defense Endurance mission of the Operation. Misery will enter the battle alongside a retinue of enemies known as Void Shades. After losing 33% of his health Misery will get knocked over, after which he will begin summoning more Void Shades as reinforcements. Upon losing 66% of his health Misery will summon yet more reinforcements, this final group made up of Shadows of Angst and Violence.
Steel Path[edit | edit source]
In Steel Path, Misery has an equal chance to spawn every 4 to 7 minutes as the other Acolytes. He will use his Reaper up close, and Soul Punch to knock down Tenno at range to close the distance. Misery will consistently summon two Void Shades of Infested Crawlers, replacing them shortly after they are slain.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Enough! You will regret your past crimes..."
- "We serve the Shadow, the Stalker, the truth."
- "The Shadow is pure, undreaming, untainted."
- "We asked... what is thy will, Shadow? Punishment was his call."
- "These children will not stop us from punishing you. The Shadow commands it."
- "Those who oppose will be consumed. Emotion drives us. Blood divides us."
- "The Shadow commands us. Betrayers will die. Orokin blood will dry."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During Operation Shadow Debt, all Tenno are awarded a random mod from Operation: Shadow Debt after completing a wave in which Misery is fought. Misery himself will drop a mod upon death as well, allowing Tenno to collect two mods; Misery's drop table is identical to the mission's reward table. Players are given 5 seconds to collect the dropped mod before the mission ends.
- While playing the endurance mission of Shadow Debt, Misery can be both d and raised by .
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Acolytes||Angst • Malice • Mania • Misery • Torment • Violence|