The Mire is an Infested long sword that deals primarily slash damage. It also has the unique mechanic of dealing pure Toxin damage on ground slams. Normal attacks with the Mire are granted a small Toxin damage boost. This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Innate +10% Toxin damage bonus, which stacks additively with elemental mods.
- Slam attacks deal pure Toxin damage with a very high chance to proc.
- Decent attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon, and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Can use the Mire-exclusive Toxic Blight mod.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Toxin is less effective against Fossilized, Machinery and Robotic.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier and status chance.
- Toxin damage bonus is relatively low.
- See Category:Mire Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mire Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The additional Toxin damage is not listed in the Codex, but can be seen in the Arsenal UI.
- The Toxin damage is the last elemental applied. Refer to Combined Elemental Damage for more information.
- The Toxin damage bonus of the Mire carries over to most melee-based ability weapons, barring Blade Storm and Exalted Melees.
- If there's something being built in the Foundry that has a physical model but hasn't loaded in yet, the Mire's model is used as a placeholder.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.20.9
- Karyst, a Toxin-based dagger.
- Dual Ichor, Toxin-based dual swords.
- Toxic Blight, a Mire-exclusive Syndicate mod.