Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Toxin damage.
- Innate Toxin damage – effective against Flesh and bypasses Shielded and Proto Shields.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Slam Radial Damage deals Toxin damage, bypassing Shields and Proto Shields.
- Very high status chance.
- Fastest attack speed of all swords.
- Can use the Mire-exclusive Toxic Blight mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon, and Vengeful Revenant.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Innate Toxin – less effective against Machinery, Robotic, and Fossilized.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Slam Radial Damage has a 31% chance to inflict the Toxin status effect, but is unaffected by status chance mods.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Mire Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Mire Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If there's something being built in the Foundry that has a physical model but hasn't loaded in yet, the Mire's model is used as a placeholder.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Karyst, a Toxin-based dagger.
- Dual Ichor, Toxin-based dual swords.
- Toxic Blight, a Mire-exclusive Syndicate mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.