has an increased proficiency when performing several Maneuvers.
- Sliding lasts 85% longer
- +50% faster Maneuver speed
|Hall of Mirrors
Mirage creates an entourage of doppelgangers to confuse and distract the enemy.
|Strength:5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (damage percentage)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (holograms)|
- Mirage projects 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Damage percentage is affected by Ability Strength, while the number of holograms is not.
- Clones don't benefit from the combo counter.
- Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% / 20% / 22.5% / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage. So the total bonus of damage is 5% / 20% / 45% / 80%.
- The stats of the hologram's weapons are inherited of the moded stats of the weapon.
- Bug ? : the critical chances and status chances of the hologram's weapon are also multiply by 5% / 20% / 22.5% / 40% × Ability Strength.
- Melee weapons, including those with ranged capabilities such as , , , and others, will deal damage from all holograms (Does not include effects from Arcane Enhancements, such as Exodia Contagion).
- Equipped mods on the current weapon will affect the holograms' weapon stats as expected.
- All holograms deal Bullet Jump damage, modified by and other Bullet Jump mods as expected.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting delay of 1 second is affected by and .
- Ability Synergy: While Hall of Mirrors is active, casting will cause Mirage's clones to create additional smaller jewels with reduced effectiveness.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
- Kills by holograms count as ability kills and give all Affinity to Mirage instead of the weapon used.
- Holograms cannot damage Blunts with melee attacks.
- Holograms will not retain any equipped accessories.
- Holograms will be dispelled once they come into contact with nullifier bubbles. When all the clones have been dispelled, this ability ends and it can be casted again.
- Main article: Hall of Malevolence
Hall of Malevolence is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that makes her doppelgangers deal more damage with every enemy killed.
|Rank||Damage Bonus per kill||Maximum Bonus Damage||Cost|
- The damage from the mod for Bows is unaffected by the damage penalty.
- When low on health, using Hall of Mirrors will give you a better chance to survive because enemies will be more likely to target your holograms than you.
- Drawing enemy fire while the holograms are fairly close to Mirage can prove to be disadvantageous in some instances, especially when dealing with Napalms or Bombards, as their explosive AoE weapons will hit the holograms and be close enough to still damage you.
- Hall of Mirrors can be extremely useful when reviving a downed teammate.
- Hall of Mirrors is great for large bosses and groups of enemies, as the slight spread from each hologram allows you to cover more area near your crosshair.
- When used in conjunction with the 's Alternate Fire, each hologram will fire its own hook capable of pulling an enemy.
- When Mirage is inside 's rift the doppelgangers are still able to damage enemies outside as long as they are outside themselves. Thus making it possible to destroy Nullifier Crewman shields without exposing yourself. (May only work as host and needs confirmation)
- Beware when using weapons that explode, but do weak or no self-stagger (such as the ), because when the clones expire before the explosion occurs, it may damage and proc status to allies as well. (Tested for Cryopods, Kubrows, Sentinels and Mirage herself.)
- Bullet Jumps performed by holograms will still do damage and break containers, which can be useful when looting.
- Melee weapon synergy: many melee weapons have special/unique effects on heavy/jump/slide/slam attacks. Below is a list of melee weapons, whose unique effects will be used/triggered by the doppelgangers.
|Sleight Of Hand
Booby trap nearby objects while conjuring an irresistible jewel that bursts with radial blind when touched in darkness, or a radial explosion in light. Conjure multiple smaller jewels with the help of Hall of Mirrors.
|Strength:50 / 125 / 180 / 200 (pickup explosion elemental damage)|
50 / 125 / 180 / 200 (jewel explosion damage)
|Duration:9 / 12 / 15 / 18 s (trap duration)|
2 / 3 / 4 / 5 s (blind duration)
|Range:10 / 20 / 30 / 40 m (trap radius)|
6 / 8 / 10 / 12 m (jewel charm radius)
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (explosion radius)
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (blind radius)
|Misc:60 m (jewel cast range)|
20 s (jewel duration)
2 m (detonation radius)
6 m (clone jewels distance)
- Mirage conjures a powerful photokinetic illusion that booby traps all interactive objects within a 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 meter radius for 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 seconds, while simultaneously placing a light-sensitive jewel at the targeted location on the aiming reticle, within a cast range of 60 meters and lasts for 20 seconds.
- Mirage's jewels and booby traps exhibit numerous different effects:
- Mirage's jewel glistens to attract enemies within 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters towards it, detonates when an enemy comes within a 2 meters radius, and adapts to the environmental lighting conditions at its location to exhibit different effects on detonation; if placed in light, the jewel explodes to deal 50 / 125 / 180 / 200 damage to all enemies within a 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters radius. If placed in darkness, the jewel shatters and emits a bright flash of light that blinds all enemies within a 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters radius for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds.
- Jewel explosion damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Explosion damage diminishes with distance from the jewel and cannot proc Status Effects.
- Jewel charm radius, explosion radius, and blind radius are affected by Ability Range, while detonation radius is not.
- Blind duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Enemies must be within direct line of sight of the jewel to be attracted, as well as receive explosion damage and blind.
- Enemies that survive an explosion or blind will no longer be attracted to any jewels created from the same cast of Sleight of Hand.
- Blinded enemies can be attracted by any new jewels created from subsequent Sleight of Hand casts.
- Jewel explosion damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- When casting Sleight of Hand while is active, Mirage's holographic clones will each create a smaller jewel placed 6 meters away from the primary jewel. Clone jewels have reduced effectiveness of the primary jewel's effects; these effects include reduced charm radius, explosion damage, blind duration, as well as explosion and blind radius.
- Clone jewel distance is not affected by Ability Range.
- All other properties are affected by Ability mods similar to the primary jewel.
- Arc Traps zap nearby enemies instead.
- Control Consoles attract a nearby enemy to attempt raising the alarm or initiating lockdown. After a short delay, the console malfunctions and explodes dealing 200 damage to its user.
- Explosive Barrels, Kubrow Dens, Storage Containers, and Resource Caches release an intense flash of light when destroyed, blinding nearby enemies for 10 seconds. Explosive barrels will also have their radial damage multiplied by 200%.
- Laser Barriers activate lasers that deal damage every half second with a 100% status chance to enemies attempting to pass through while allowing Tenno safe passage. The secondary chain damage from the status effect inflicts 12 damage per tick. Warframes restore 5 energy for every passage and can recharge 5 energy every half second while remaining in contact with the lasers. A maximum of 50 energy can be restored per laser barrier.
- Damage and energy restored are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Sleight of Hand must expire and be recast in order to recharge energy from previously exhausted barriers.
- Lockers open up and detonate when an enemy is in proximity, inflicting damage equivalent to the enemy's remaining amount of hit points. Exploded lockers will then close, allowing them to be usable after Sleight of Hand expires.
- Security Cameras and Fortress Scanners deactivate for the duration of the ability.
- Note that they will not stop working, but does not detect Tenno.
- Corpus Turrets and Fortress Turrets activate without Camera/Fortress Scanner assistance and fire upon nearby enemies. Orokin Turrets are only affected when activated by pressure plates.
- Orokin Void Laser Consoles halve the cooldown period between laser activations. Cooldown begins at halved time if cast before activation, while the remaining time is halved if cast during cooldown. Halved time returns to normal if ability expires before cooldown completes.
- Pickups randomly explode, dealing 50 / 125 / 180 / 200 elemental damage within a radius of 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters. Each pickup deals a specific type of elemental damage: damage for Ammo, damage for Health Orbs, damage for Energy Orbs, and damage for Affinity Orbs.
- Ziplines shock the first enemy that uses them, dealing 200 damage with a 100% status chance.
- Damage is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Does not affect broken objects, Datamass Storage Units, Grates, MOA Cabinet Spawners, Nav Coordinates, opened Lockers, Orokin Collapsible Cover / Death Orbs / Pressure Plates / Laser Plates, Reinforced Glass, Land Mines, Shrapnel Mines, and Sensor Bars.
- Can be recast while active, although this does not refresh the duration of currently affected objects.
- Casting Sleight of Hand stops Mirage's movement and other actions.
- When cast, Mirage visually emits a pulse of energy that forms a grid of light representing the ability range. The pulse and grid are affected by Mirage's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Mirage's primary and clone jewels have the same model as and are tinted in her chosen Warframe energy color. When in light, the jewels are translucent and emit a mist of white light; while in the darkness, the jewels are opaque and emit halos of light.
- Affected objects emit a halo of light, pulse and glow in violet with a tint of Mirage's energy color.
- Main article: Explosive Legerdemain
|Rank||Explosion Damage||Status chance||Duration||Cost|
- Sleight Of Hand synergizes well with as the generation of Health Orbs, Energy Orbs and Ammo pickups gives Mirage a constant supply of potential traps.
- Sleight Of Hand makes Excavation missions extremely easy, especially in some Corpus tilesets as the Laser Barriers will keep enemies away from the Extractors.
- A negative Ability Range (around 50%) is advised, in order to not affect an area too wide, negatively affecting the supply of Power Cells.
- With high Ability Duration, high Ability Strength and crowd-controlling weapons, like , Mirage can single-handedly protect an Extractor even at higher levels/rotations.
- Sleight Of Hand can be used to get through Laser Barriers safely and get past security cameras undetected.
- It can also temporarily disable cameras and some laser barriers in Spy vaults.
- This affects Kavor Defectors as well, causing them to individually stay behind the group.
Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:115 / 125 / 150 / 200 % (max. damage bonus)|
25 / 40 / 60 / 75 % (max. damage reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:95 % (damage reduction cap)|
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum cap of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff applies a multiplicative bonus that's calculated after a weapon's total damage value (e.g., with a maxed and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is not only determined by the amount of Ability Strength, but also the amount of environmental lighting at Mirage's current position, in realtime. This value can vary widely despite the buff always displaying the maximum values of bonus damage or damage reduction, which is not always true.
- The damage reduction is not applied when damaged with damage.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from do not normally gain Eclipse's damage bonus, but will with the augment.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Companions are not affected by Eclipse.
- Exalted Weapons are affected by Eclipse like any other weapon.
- Subsuming Mirage to the Helminth will offer Eclipse and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Total Eclipse
Total Eclipse is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows it to grant its bonuses to nearby allies.
- As both and can destroy light fixtures when used, this can be used to constantly take advantage of Eclipse's defense bonus by greatly lowering the amount of light in the current area.
- A status effect on Mirage will set the damage buff to it's maximum value.
- During the night in Plains of Eidolon, the damage buff will be set as long you stay in the moonlight, once in a shadow you will gain damage reduction. Due to the buff's nature of factoring in the amount of light in the area, the damage buff will give its bare minimum, which is 10% of the displayed number.
- The damage buff increases the scanning speed of the Codex Scanner and Synthesis Scanner allowing for very quick scans.
Fires an energy prism that shoots lasers in all directions. Activating again detonates the prism, blinding nearby foes.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Strength:80 / 120 / 170 / 250 (minimum damage)|
160 / 240 / 340 / 500 (maximum damage)
|Duration:12 s (prism duration)|
7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s (blind duration)
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 m (laser range)|
8 / 12 / 15 / 25 m (blind radius)
|Misc:10 / 13 / 16 / 20 (lasers)|
5 m·s-1 (speed)
3s-1 (tick rate)
- Mirage generates a prism in her hands and launches it outward at a speed of 5 meters per second. The prism is armed with 10 / 13 / 16 / 20 lasers that track and damage enemies within 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 meters. Each laser inflicts a minimum of 80 / 120 / 170 / 250 damage per tick while Mirage is in the shadows, scaling up to a maximum of 160 / 240 / 340 / 500 damage per tick while Mirage is bathed in bright light. Damage ticks occur at a rate of 3 per second, and the prism lasts for 12 seconds. Additionally, Prism gains +100% damage per enemy hit (affected by lighting).
- Minimum and maximum laser damage is affected by Ability Strength, but the number of lasers is not.
- Prism's damage is affected by environmental lighting at Mirage's position, scaling between the minimum and maximum values depending on the local light intensity.
- The damage increase from environmental lighting is unaffected by Ability Strength and is capped at +100% under bright lighting conditions.
- Damage bonus from standing in light and for each enemy hit are additive to each other.
- Lasers do not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- damage is effective against Alloy Armor, Robotic, and Infested Sinew, but less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Prism duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Laser acquisition range is affected by Ability Range.
- Multiple lasers will not target the same enemy simultaneously; an enemy can only be damaged by one laser at a time.
- Enemies have a small chance to be staggered on each hit from the lasers.
- Prism drains 10 energy per second; it will remain active so long as the ability duration remains, and Mirage has energy. Prism will end if Mirage runs out of energy, if the ability duration ends, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- When the ability is deactivated, the prism will explode in a bright flash of light that blinds enemies that have line of sight to the prism within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- The direction of the prism's trajectory depends on where the HUD's targeting reticle is positioned when the prism is released. The prism's trajectory is not altered by gravity, but the prism will bounce off surfaces in its path.
- Holograms created from cannot create prisms but will mimic Mirage's body movement during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of ~2 seconds.
- Main article: Prism Guard
- Prism's search lasers will target Sentinels but deal no damage.
- When cast repeatedly, a second prism can remain floating indefinitely.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|