Release Date: July 18th, 2014
Mysterious and mischievous, Mirage manipulates the spectrum of light to dazzle her foes. With deceitful mirror images, colorful photokinetic displays and explosive pranks up her sleeves, every battlefield becomes the stage for her next performance. Mirage was unveiled in Update 14.0.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Component blueprints are awarded at the end of each mission for the Hidden Messages quest. The previously awarded component must be built to obtain the next components.
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 50,000.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Mirage Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Mirage ties with Nova for third highest default sprint speed (behind Gauss at 1.4, and Loki at 1.25).
- Mirage is the first Warframe that requires an Argon Crystal to construct the entire Warframe instead of a single Orokin Cell.
- Mirage does, however, require an Orokin Cell to craft each component for a total of three required cells.
- Mirage is the first Warframe to not require any Rubedo.
- Currently, Mirage has the second-lowest base health of any Warframe at 80 ( Ivara, Loki, and Mag having 75).
- In the game Mirage first appeared on the fire damage/status chance mods rewarded from the Operation Breeding Grounds event, shown with the new Sybaris and Pyrana.
- Her second appearance is in a teaser trailer revealed on day 5 on www.theliset.com, the teaser site for Update 14.
- Details of one of Mirage's abilities, internally named the "Comedy of Errors", (now named Sleight Of Hand and is her second ability) were leaked in Devstream 31.
- Mirage's design aesthetic is based on the harlequin, and has an alternate helmet named so.
- Both helmet designs also have elements inspired by the cuttlefish, particularly the body of the default helmet and the face of the alternate. Cuttlefish have been the subject of much recent study for their ability to perceive polarized light and to produce complex shifting patterns on their skin.
- Mirage's third ability, Eclipse, has visual effects that evoke the phrase smoke and mirrors. Many tricks of stage magic and illusion are performed with the aid of special mirrors, lighting and distracting bursts of smoke, hence the idiom "It's all done with smoke and mirrors." The phrase has entered wider usage to refer to other sorts of fraud and deception, especially when hidden by some flashy display.
- She is the third frame with an ultimate power that toggles and does not cost 100 energy to cast, the others being Nyx, Banshee, Mesa, Chroma, Inaros, Nidus and Equinox.
- Prism is the first ability to have both a toggle and a maximum duration.
- Barring Prime variants, Mirage is the 20th Warframe released.
- Mirage is the first Warframe that can be obtained through a quest.
- Mirage was the first Warframe that is known to participate in the Sentient War that occurred before the events of the game while the second one would be Gara.
- Mirage is the first quest-driven Warframe to receive a Prime variant, followed by Limbo.
“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Release Date: December 12th, 2017
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- Mirage Prime, compared to Mirage:
- As a Prime Warframe, Mirage Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- Mirage Prime's Prism is surrounded by three golden rings that constantly rotate.
- Mirage Prime is the first Primed Warframe whose non-prime variant was unlockable through a quest (Hidden Messages).
- Mirage Prime is the 7th Prime Warframe to have a cinematic lore trailer.
- Mirage Prime was promoted in the Warframe Launcher and official illustrations using a unique pose and animation set similar to Nezha's Noble Animation, albeit with different arm placements and movements. As of Update 24, the depicted pose and animations are still not available in-game.
- With the addition of Mirage Prime's cinematic lore trailer, Mirage Prime was shown bowing in the trailer while using Hall Of Mirrors. This animation was added in-game in a hotfix.
- On September 17th, 2019, it was announced that Mirage Prime would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on October 1st, 2019, along with Kogake Prime and Akbolto Prime. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is.
Mirage has an increased proficiency when performing several Maneuvers.
- Sliding last 85% longer
- +50% faster Maneuver speed
|Hall of Mirrors|
Mirage creates an entourage of doppelgangers to confuse and distract the enemy.
|Strength:5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (damage percentage)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (holograms)|
- Mirage projects 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 holographic mirror images that follow and mimic her actions for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% of the current weapon's total damage.
- Damage percentage is affected by Ability Strength, while the number of holograms is not.
- Only a maximum of 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 holograms are able to fire projectiles (hitscan and non-hitscan) from primary and secondary weapons The total hologram damage will be redistributed among the active holograms; each active hologram will inflict 5% / 20% / 22.5% / 40% of the projectile weapon's total damage.
- Melee weapons, including those with ranged capabilities such as glaives, gunblades, Zenistar, Sigma & Octantis and others, will deal damage from all holograms (Does not include effects from Arcane Enhancements, such as Exodia Contagion).
- Equipped mods on the current weapon will affect the holograms' weapon stats as expected.
- All holograms deal Bullet Jump damage, modified by Rending Turn and other Bullet Jump mods as expected.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting delay of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Ability Synergy: While Hall of Mirrors is active, casting Sleight Of Hand will cause Mirage's clones to create additional smaller jewels with reduced effectiveness.
- Once spawned, holograms remain fixed in position around Mirage.
- Holograms partially fade from view when the HUD's targeting reticle is near them.
- Holograms will mimic Mirage's aim which can shift away from the HUD's targeting reticle depending on their position.
- Holograms do not path on terrain and are intangible, allowing them to phase through obstacles and walk on air.
- Kills by holograms count as ability kills and give all Affinity to Mirage instead of the weapon used.
- Main article: Hall of Malevolence
|Rank||Damage Bonus per kill||Maximum Bonus Damage||Cost|
- The damage from the Thunderbolt mod for Bows is unaffected by the damage penalty.
- When low on health, using Hall of Mirrors will give you a better chance to survive because enemies will be more likely to target your holograms than you.
- Drawing enemy fire while the holograms are fairly close to Mirage can prove to be disadvantageous in some instances, especially when dealing with Napalms or Bombards, as their explosive AoE weapons will hit the holograms and be close enough to still damage you.
- Hall of Mirrors can be extremely useful when reviving a downed teammate.
- Hall of Mirrors is great for large bosses and groups of enemies, as the slight spread from each hologram allows you to cover more area near your crosshair.
- When used in conjunction with the Paracyst's secondary fire, each hologram will fire its own hook capable of pulling an enemy.
- When Mirage is inside Limbo's rift the doppelgangers are still able to damage enemies outside as long as they are outside themselves. Thus making it possible to destroy Nullifier Crewman shields without exposing yourself.(May only work as host and needs confirmation)
- Beware when using weapons that explode, but do weak or no self damage (such as the Sonicor), because when the clones expire before the explosion occurs, it may damage and proc status to allies as well. (Tested for Cryopods, Kubrows, Sentinels and Mirage herself.)
- Bullet Jumps performed by holograms will still do damage and break containers, which can be useful when looting.
|Sleight Of Hand|
Booby trap nearby objects while conjuring an irresistible jewel that bursts with radial blind when touched in darkness, or a radial explosion in light. Conjure multiple smaller jewels with the help of Hall of Mirrors.
|Strength:50 / 125 / 180 / 200 (pickup explosion damage)|
50 / 125 / 180 / 200 (jewel explosion damage)
|Duration:9 / 12 / 15 / 18 s (trap duration)|
? / ? / ? / 5 s (blind duration)
|Range:10 / 20 / 30 / 40 m (trap radius)|
? / ? / ? / 12 m (jewel charm radius)
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (explosion radius)
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (blind radius)
|Misc:60 m (jewel cast range)|
20 s (jewel duration)
2 m (detonation radius)
6 m (clone jewels distance)
- Mirage conjures a powerful photokinetic illusion that booby traps all interactive objects within a 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 meter radius for 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 seconds, while simultaneously placing a light-sensitive jewel at the targeted location on the aiming reticle, within a cast range of 60 meters and lasts for 20 seconds.
- Mirage's jewels and booby traps exhibit numerous different effects:
- Mirage's jewel glistens to attract enemies within ? / ? / ? / 12 meters towards it, detonates when an enemy comes within a 2 meters radius, and adapts to the environmental lighting conditions at its location to exhibit different effects on detonation; if placed in light, the jewel explodes to deal 50 / 125 / 180 / 200 Blast damage to all enemies within a 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters radius. If placed in darkness, the jewel shatters and emits a bright flash of light that blinds all enemies within a 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters radius for ? / ? / ? / 5 seconds.
- Jewel explosion damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Explosion damage diminishes with distance from the jewel and does not proc Status Effect.
- Jewel charm radius, explosion radius, and blind radius are affected by Ability Range, while detonation radius is not.
- Blind duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Enemies must be within direct line of sight of the jewel to be attracted, as well as receive explosion damage and blind.
- Enemies that survive an explosion or blind will no longer be attracted to any jewels created from the same cast of Sleight of Hand.
- Blinded enemies can be attracted by any new jewels created from subsequent Sleight of Hand casts.
- Jewel explosion damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- When casting Sleight of Hand while Hall Of Mirrors is active, Mirage's holographic clones will each create a smaller jewel placed 6 meters away from the primary jewel. Clone jewels have reduced effectiveness of the primary jewel's effects; these effects include reduced charm radius, explosion damage, blind duration, as well as explosion and blind radii.
- Clone jewel distance is not affected by Ability Range.
- All other properties are affected by Ability mods similar to the primary jewel.
- Affected objects include (but not limited to): Arc Traps, Control Consoles, Explosive Barrels, Kubrow Dens, Storage Containers, Laser Barriers, Lockers, Resource Caches, Security Cameras, Corpus Turrets, Fortress Scanners, Fortress Turrets, Orokin Turrets, Orokin Void Laser Consoles, Pickups, and Ziplines. Each type of object has a different trap effect:
- Arc Traps zap nearby enemies instead.
- Control Consoles attract a nearby enemy to attempt raising the alarm or initiating lockdown. After a short delay, the console malfunctions and explodes dealing 200 Blast damage to its user.
- Explosive Barrels, Kubrow Dens, Storage Containers, and Resource Caches release an intense flash of light when destroyed, blinding nearby enemies for 10 seconds. Explosive barrels will also have their radial damage multiplied by 200%.
- Laser Barriers activate lasers that deal Electricity damage every half second with a 100% status chance to enemies attempting to pass through while allowing Tenno safe passage. The secondary chain damage from the status effect inflicts 12 Electricity damage per tick. Warframes restore 5 energy for every passage and can recharge 5 energy every half second while remaining in contact with the lasers. A maximum of 50 energy can be restored per laser barrier.
- Damage and energy restored are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Sleight of Hand must expire and be recast in order to recharge energy from previously exhausted barriers.
- Lockers open up and detonate when an enemy is in proximity, inflicting True damage equivalent to the enemy's remaining amount of hit points. Exploded lockers will then close, allowing them to be usable after Sleight of Hand expires.
- Security Cameras and Fortress Scanners deactivate for the duration of the ability.
- Note that they will not stop working, but does not detect Tenno.
- Corpus Turrets and Fortress Turrets activate without Camera/Fortress Scanner assistance and fire upon nearby enemies. Orokin Turrets are only affected when activated by pressure plates.
- Orokin Void Laser Consoles halve the cooldown period between laser activations. Cooldown begins at halved time if cast before activation, while the remaining time is halved if cast during cooldown. Halved time returns to normal if ability expires before cooldown completes.
- Pickups randomly explode, dealing 50 / 125 / 180 / 200 elemental damage within a radius of 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters. Each pickup deals a specific type of elemental damage: Cold damage for Ammo, Heat damage for Health Orbs, Electricity damage for Energy Orbs, and Toxin damage for Affinity Orbs.
- Ziplines shock the first enemy that uses them, dealing 200 Electricity damage with a 100% status chance.
- Damage is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Does not affect broken objects, Datamass Storage Units, Grates, MOA Cabinet Spawners, Nav Coordinates, opened Lockers, Orokin Collapsible Cover / Death Orbs / Pressure Plates / Laser Plates, Reinforced Glass, Land Mines, Shrapnel Mines, and Sensor Bars.
- Can be recast while active, although this does not refresh the duration of currently affected objects.
- Casting Sleight of Hand stops Mirage's movement and other actions.
- When cast, Mirage visually emits a pulse of energy that forms a grid of light representing the ability range. The pulse and grid are affected by Mirage's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Mirage's primary and clone jewels have the same model as Prism and are tinted in her chosen Warframe energy color. When in light, the jewels are translucent and emit a mist of white light; while in the darkness, the jewels are opaque and emit halos of light.
- Affected objects emit a halo of light, pulse and glow in violet with a tint of Mirage's energy color.
- Main article: Explosive Legerdemain
|Rank||Explosion Damage||Status chance||Duration||Cost|
- Sleight Of Hand synergizes well with Desecrate as the generation of Health Orbs, Energy Orbs and Ammo pickups gives Mirage a constant supply of potential traps.
- Sleight Of Hand makes Excavation missions extremely easy, especially in some Corpus tilesets as the Laser Barriers will keep enemies away from the Extractors.
- A negative Ability Range (around 50%) is advised, in order to not affect an area too wide, negatively affecting the supply of Power Cells.
- With high Ability Duration, high Ability Strength and crowd-controlling weapons, like Synoid Simulor, Mirage can single-handedly protect an Extractor even at higher levels/rotations.
- Sleight Of Hand can be used to get through Laser Barriers safely and get past security cameras undetected.
- It can also temporarily disable cameras and some laser barriers in Spy vaults.
Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:115% / 125% / 150% / 200% (damage bonus)|
25% / 40% / 60% / 75% (damage reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum cap of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff applies a multiplicative bonus that's calculated after a weapon's total damage value (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is not only determined by the amount of Ability Strength, but also the amount of environmental lighting at Mirage's current position, in realtime. This value can vary widely despite the buff always displaying the maximum values of bonus damage or damage reduction, which is not always true.
- The damage reduction is not applied when damaged with Toxin damage.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall Of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- The damage bonus from Eclipse does not apply to any damage bonus from elemental augments like Shock Trooper; both will be applied separately.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Companions are not affected by Eclipse.
- Main article: Total Eclipse
- As both Discharge and Sound Quake can destroy light fixtures when used, this can be used to constantly take advantage of Eclipse's defense bonus by greatly lowering the amount of light in the current area.
- A Heat status effect will set the damage buff to it's maximum value. Ferrox's alternate fire grant light in pulses as well, but this increase is minimal.
Fires an energy prism that shoots lasers in all directions. Activating again detonates the prism, blinding nearby foes.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Strength:80 / 120 / 170 / 250 (minimum damage)|
160 / 240 / 340 / 500 (maximum damage)
|Duration:12 s (prism duration)|
7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s (blind duration)
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 m (laser range)|
8 / 12 / 15 / 25 m (blind radius)
|Misc:10 / 13 / 16 / 20 (lasers)|
5 m·s-1 (speed)
- Mirage generates a prism in her hands and launches it outward at a speed of 5 meters per second. The prism is armed with 10 / 13 / 16 / 20 lasers that track and damage enemies within 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 meters. Each laser inflicts a minimum of 80 / 120 / 170 / 250 Radiation damage per tick while Mirage is in the shadows, scaling up to a maximum of 160 / 240 / 340 / 500 Radiation damage per tick while Mirage is bathed in bright light. Damage ticks occur at a rate of 3 per second, and the prism lasts for 12 seconds.
- Minimum and maximum laser damage is affected by Ability Strength, but the number of lasers is not.
- Prism's damage is affected by environmental lighting at Mirage's position, scaling between the minimum and maximum values depending on the local light intensity.
- The damage increase from environmental lighting is unaffected by Ability Strength and is capped at 200% under bright lighting conditions.
- Lasers do not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Radiation damage is effective against Alloy Armor, Robotic, and Infested Sinew, but less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Prism duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Laser acquisition range is affected by Ability Range.
- Multiple lasers will not target the same enemy simultaneously; an enemy can only be damaged by one laser at a time.
- Enemies have a small chance to be staggered on each hit from the lasers.
- Prism drains 10 energy per second; it will remain active so long as the ability duration remains, and Mirage has energy. Prism will end if Mirage runs out of energy, if the ability duration ends, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- When the ability is deactivated, the prism will explode in a bright flash of light that blinds enemies that have line of sight to the prism within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- The direction of the prism's trajectory depends on where the HUD's targeting reticle is positioned when the prism is released. The prism's trajectory is not altered by gravity, but the prism will bounce off surfaces in its path.
- Holograms created from Hall Of Mirrors cannot create prisms but will mimic Mirage's body movement during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of ~2 seconds.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|
Mirage can be equipped with the following items:
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|