|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Impact damage – effective against health and shields.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with Ceti Lacera for the fastest attack speed of all blade and whips.
- Slam Radial Damage deals Toxin damage, bypassing Shields and Proto Shields.
- Innate polarity.
- The fourth attack of the stanceless/Claws of the Drake combo as well as the Heavy Attack use the whip to ragdoll and pull enemies towards the player.
- The Slam Radial Damage has a 25% chance to inflict the Toxin status effect, but is unaffected by status chance mods.
- The Mios was designed and submitted by the player RedSkittlez for the Community Melee Weapon Contest.
- The Mios took more than an entire year to be fully developed, being one of the longest weapons in production to be added to the game.
- The Blade and Whip weapon type as a whole is somewhat similar to a Kusarigama or its predecessor the Kyoketsu-shoge, both of which were bladed weapons with a chain attached to the other end of the handle. In both cases however the chain was typically used to immobilize or disarm an enemy rather than directly attack the target.
- The entire weapon is comprised of 2 different blades. The top has a socket that fits into the main bladed part, which increases the visual reach of the weapon.
- The Mios currently uses the Lacera's cord to connect the hook to the blade.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.