Cycle through four deployable mines: Tether Coil, Flechette Orb, Vector Pad and Overdriver.
- Vauban equips one of his variety of capsules that deploys into a specialized gadget depending on the selected type. Minelayer cycles between four gadget types upon tapping the ability key (default
), while holding down the key throws the selected gadget in an arcing trajectory toward the aiming reticle, lasting for ? / ? / ? / 25 seconds once deployed.
- Mine duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Unlocked by default. (Warframe Rank 3)
- Tether Coil deploys upon contact with an enemy or surface, extending energy wires that inflict ? / ? / ? / 250 Slash damage, incapacitate and pull in up to 2 enemies within ? / ? / ? / 20 meters from the gadget.
- Enemies attached to a Tether Coil wire are subject to ragdoll physics and the wire's constant pull toward the gadget.
- If affected enemies are killed, Tether Coil will attach to new targets throughout its duration.
- Tether Coil does not target enemies already pulled by other Tether Coils.
- Unlocked at Rank 1. (Warframe Rank 12)
- Unlocked at Rank 2. (Warframe Rank 22)
- Unlocked at Rank 3. (Warframe Rank 27)
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.