Cycle through four deployable mines: Tether Coil, Flechette Orb, Vector Pad and Overdriver.
- Equipped to manufacture an assortment of advanced technology, Vauban selectively arms himself with a specialized landmine by tapping the ability key (default
) to cycle between the Tether Coil, Flechette Orb, Vector Pad, and Overdriver. Hold down the hotkey to throw the selected landmine in an arcing trajectory toward the aiming reticle, lasting for ? / ? / ? / 25 seconds once deployed.
- Mine duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mine selection and throw can be inverted in the Options menu.
- Vauban's variety of four landmines each perform different functions to hinder enemies and assist his allies:
- Unlocked by default. (Warframe Rank 3)
- Tether Coil deploys upon contact with an enemy or surface, extending energy wires that inflict ? / ? / ? / 250 Slash damage, incapacitate and pull in up to 2 enemies within ? / ? / ? / 20 meters from the gadget.
- Enemies attached to a Tether Coil wire are subject to ragdoll physics and the wire's constant pull toward the gadget.
- If affected enemies are killed, Tether Coil will attach to new targets throughout its duration.
- Tether Coil does not target enemies already pulled by other Tether Coils.
- Unlocked at Rank 1. (Warframe Rank 12)
- Flechette Orb deploys upon contact with an enemy or surface, falling onto the ground and hovering in place. Once deployed, the orb turret rapidly fires high velocity nails randomly in all directions, inflicting ? / ? / ? / 300 Puncture damage with a ?% critical chance, 2.5x critical multiplier and ?% status chance on enemies hit. Enemies coming within ? meters are prioritized by the turret with high accuracy.
- Damage per nail is affected by Ability Strength.
- Enemies killed by Flechette Orb nails have their bodies pinned to walls and objects where the nail lands.
- Unlocked at Rank 2. (Warframe Rank 22)
- Vector Pad deploys upon contact with an enemy or surface, falling onto the ground and illuminating arrows toward the throw direction. Allies crossing the pad while moving in the arrow direction are propelled forward at a speed of 25 meters per second. Enemies crossing the pad are propelled away toward the arrow direction at the same speed, regardless of the direction they were moving.
- Speed boost is affected by Ability Strength.
- Vector Pad provides an infinite number of uses with no cooldown per bounce until it expires.
- Enemies repelled away by Vector Pad can often be launched in an upward arcing trajectory.
- Unlocked at Rank 3. (Warframe Rank 27)
- Overdriver deploys upon contact with an enemy or surface, falling onto the ground to fully arm itself. Once armed, the Overdriver jumps to the nearest player, Companion, or mission objective within a ? / ? / ? / 10 meter radius, granting it a ? / ? / ? / 25% damage bonus to weapons for the mine duration.
- Overdriver does not jump to allies already buffed by another Overdriver.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active.