Cycle through four deployable mines: Tether Coil, Flechette Orb, Vector Pad and Overdriver.
- Equipped to manufacture an assortment of advanced technology, Vauban selectively arms himself with a specialized landmine by tapping the ability key (default
) to cycle between the Tether Coil, Flechette Orb, Vector Pad, and Overdriver. Hold down the hotkey to throw the selected landmine in an arcing trajectory toward the aiming reticle, lasting for ? / ? / ? / 25 seconds once deployed.
- Mine duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mine selection and throw can be inverted in the Options menu.
- Vauban's variety of four landmines each perform different functions to hinder enemies and assist his allies:
- Unlocked by default. (Warframe Rank 3)
- Tether Coil deploys upon contact with an enemy or surface, extending energy wires that inflict ? / ? / ? / 250 Slash damage, incapacitate and pull in up to 2 enemies within ? / ? / ? / 20 meters from the gadget.
- Enemies attached to a Tether Coil wire are subject to ragdoll physics and the wire's constant pull toward the gadget.
- If affected enemies are killed, Tether Coil will attach to new targets throughout its duration.
- Tether Coil does not target enemies already pulled by other Tether Coils.
- Unlocked at Rank 1. (Warframe Rank 12)
- Unlocked at Rank 2. (Warframe Rank 22)
- Unlocked at Rank 3. (Warframe Rank 27)
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active.