“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
|Rank||Headshot Damage||Bodyshot Damage||Cost|
Meticulous Aim could be obtained by reaching Rank 23 with Nightwave during Series 2.
- Calculated additively with Vulkar's headshot zoom bonus, which then calculated multiplicatively with weapon overall damage.
- At max level of zoom with Meticulous Aim equipped, the weapon deals a total of 70 + 105 = 175% headshot damage.
- Despite the differing descriptions, it stacks with Target Acquired for up to 165% headshot damage.
- Bodyshot damage penalty is multiplicative to weapon overall damage.
- For example, using Vulkar modded with a Serration and a maxed rank Meticulous Aim will reduce body shot damage from (225 × (1 + 1.65) = 596.25 to (225 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 - 0.45)) = 327.93.
- "Bodyshot" means anything but a headshot, including limbs or parts that might have higher damage multipliers such as MOA backpacks.
- The -45% bodyshot damage applies to all DoT procs, even if they are from a headshot.
- Both bonus damage and damage penalty still apply whether zooming while firing or not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.