Become enveloped in Sentient energy, which redirects damage and stuns all those who dare attack. Stunned enemies can be Enthralled at no energy cost.
|Strength:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (number of charges)|
|Duration:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 s (stun duration)|
|Misc:100% (reflected damage and status)|
100% (Enthrall energy discount)
1 (ally buff charge)
- Revenant surrounds himself in a shroud of Sentient energy that reflects 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 incoming enemy attacks; attackers receive 100% of the reflected damage and Status Effects, while also becoming stunned for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds. Mesmer Skin lasts until all charges are used.
- Number of reflect charges is affected by Ability Strength.
- Stun duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting speed is affected by and .
- Number of remaining charges is displayed on the ability icon.
- For any non-integer the number of charges is rounded up to the next whole number. For example, 255% power strength = 15.3 charges, this is rounded to 16. However in game the maximum charges will display 15, with the 16th charge displayed as 0.
- Does make Revenant immune to self-stagger without costing a charge.
- Does not reflect damage dealt by status effects and objects created by enemies (e.g., Napalm flame patches)
- Mesmer Skin converts knockdown from Shockwave MOA waves into a knockback.
- Mesmer Skin reflects damage from Scorpion and Ancient hookshots, as well as blocking their knockdown and pull effects.
- Ability Synergy:
- costs no energy to cast on an enemy stunned by Mesmer Skin.
- While Mesmer Skin is active, restores 1 charge per thrall that Revenant passes through, up to the full charge count.
- While Mesmer Skin is active, allies such as Warframes and Companions that contact Reave's current will gain a Mesmer Skin buff with 1 charge that lasts until used.
- Mesmer Skin does not nullify damage from Explosive Barrels, Gas or Toxin Damage (usually from Nox and Venomous Eximus units) or Environmental Hazards, although they will not use up a charge.
- However, Mesmer Skin prevents Revenant's health from reaching below 2, preventing him from dying.
- Can be recast while active to apply a new instance. Previously unused Mesmer Skin charges are removed during recast.
- Casting Mesmer Skin is a full body animation that interrupts grounded movement and other actions.
- Revenant visually grows a cluster of Eidolon tendrils on his left shoulder, emits fumes from his body and a shroud of white mist around his torso while Mesmer Skin is active. Allies that gain Mesmer Skin also exhibit these visual effects on their body.
- Eidolon tendrils and fumes color tinting are affected by Revenant's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Damage dealt by Nullifier Crewman with its null sphere intact does not use up Mesmer Skin charges. Damage is still mitigated completely.
- The remaining charge counter on the ability icon can sometimes disappear while the ability is still active, most prominently observed after performing Transference back into the Warframe.
- Charges can be modified into decimals, but the ability icon counter only displays whole numbers, including 0 which can be misleading.
- Damage exceeding Revenant's total hitpoints can bypass Mesmer Skin to instantly kill Revenant while this ability still has charges remaining.
- When using or , even though damage is fully nullified, if the damage exceeds Revenant's shield value, energy will still be granted. Likely related to the previous point, thus, attempting such a build still runs the risk of instant death if the value of a single damage instance is too high.