Release Date: November 27th, 2014
The gunslinger Mesa wields both style and power to overcome her foes in a rapid shower of ballistic ordnance. Mesa drew her guns in Update 15.5.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 325||Blueprint Price: 30,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionMesa's component blueprints are acquired from Mutalist Alad V (Mutalist Alad V Assassination, Eris).
|Chassis Blueprint||38.72%||6 – 7||27 ± 9|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Mesa Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Though Mesa is not a quest-driven Warframe, completion of Patient Zero quest is a prerequisite in order to obtain her component blueprints.
- After Oberon, Mesa is the second Warframe whose main blueprint sells for 30,000.
- The line in Lotus' summary, "Do you feel lucky, Tenno?" is a direct reference to one of Dirty Harry's most popular quotes
- Mesa was first revealed in Devstream 41, when Art Director Mike "Mynki" Brennan displayed her concept art.
- According to Brennan her default helmet is actually blindfolded, as she enjoys a challenge during fights.
- With her gunslinger theme, Mesa's name is most likely a reference to the land formation of the same name which is common in the Western and Southwestern United States.
- The word mesa is the Portuguese and Spanish word for "table"; the mesa land formation is an elevated area of land with a flat top.
- Mesa is the second Warframe to come with built-in exalted weapons, following Valkyr.
- Excalibur's Exalted Blade was added after Mesa was introduced, despite being a Warframe that came before both Mesa and Valkyr.
- The firing hammers for Mesa's Regulator pistols are mounted on her thumbs.
- Mesa's Regulator pistols are colored separately in their exalted weapon menu rather than the main Warframe color selection.
- Some related files refer to Mesa as "Cowgirl", which was most likely her name used during development.
- The name of Mesa's 4th ability, Peacemaker, is probably derived from the Colt Single Action Army revolver, which was also called the Colt Peacemaker. Keeping with Mesa's Western theme, the revolver saw considerable use in the American Old West.