Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General in Steel Meridian, the rank of Exalted under Red Veil or the rank of Tempest in Conclave and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Movement speed is not affected by mods, with the only exception so far being , which can be equipped on Mesa's for very slightly increased movement speed.
- The mod can be used in the Exilus mod slot.
- With this mod equipped, the focus ring reticle will grow back gradually when not firing.
- As the ring grows the damage bonus per burst also fades.
- Casting Peacemaker in mid-air with the augment equipped will incur the hard landing animation.
- Mesa can be staggered while using this augment.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Mesa is still able to roll while Peacemaker is active, making Backspring a form of fast transportation.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the augment equipped, Mesa no longer rapidly points her Regulators around when firing. Instead, she will continuously aim forward. An astral form of her regular firing animation will be visible however.
- The augment was originally exclusive to Conclave and only allowed Mesa to roll while Peacemaker is active.
- Along with , , and , this mod is one of the few Augments usable in Conclave.
- Before Update 23.8, Acolyte Mods would affect Regulators if the augment was equipped.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 22.18.2
|Warframe Exilus Mods|
|Drift|| • • |
• • •
|Bullet Jump|| • • |
• • • •
|Movement||• • • •|
|Resistance||• ( ) •|
|Other Utility|| • • • • |
• • •
• • • •
|Augments||• • • • • • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.