Mending Splinters is a Warframe Augment Mod for Gara's Splinter Storm that causes it to heal friendly targets it's applied to, with the healing being increased for every target (friendly or not) affected by Splinter Storm for a short time.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under the New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Only friendly targets affected by Splinter Storm are eligible for healing.
- Additional healing is granted regardless of whether the target is an enemy, an ally or the user.
- No additional healing is granted for enemies being damaged by Splinter Storm's area of affect damage.
- Healing amount is affected by Ability Strength.
- Does NOT work on defense objectives.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
Call missing from Template:Maximization/augment NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment