Mending Splinters is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that causes it to heal friendly targets it's applied to, with the healing being increased for every target (friendly or not) affected by Splinter Storm for a short time.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under the New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Only friendly targets affected by Splinter Storm are eligible for healing.
- Additional healing is granted regardless of whether the target is an enemy, an ally, or the user.
- No additional healing is granted for enemies being damaged by Splinter Storm's area of effect damage.
- Healing amount is affected by Ability Strength.
- Works on Defense Objects.
- Rather than health over time, Mending Splinters actually will give a flat 15 chunk of health every second, and each target has a separate timer when it was cast. As such, actual healing rate will be slightly different while still technically giving the player 15 health per target, every second.