Mending Splinters is a Warframe Augment Mod for Gara's Splinter Storm that causes it to heal friendly targets it's applied to, with the healing being increased for every target (friendly or not) affected by Splinter Storm for a short time.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under the New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only friendly targets affected by Splinter Storm are eligible for healing.
- Additional healing is granted regardless of whether the target is an enemy, an ally, or the user.
- No additional healing is granted for enemies being damaged by Splinter Storm's area of effect damage.
- Healing amount is affected by Ability Strength.
- Works on Defense Objects.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.