- This mod cannot be equipped on shotguns, Exalted Weapons, nor the following primaries:
- Mutually exclusive with Thunderbolt (cannot be equipped together).
- Though having AoE capabilities, the Ferrox and Scourge spearguns can equip this mod. They also have different interactions with Health orbs:
- Primary fire's beam/projectiles and their AoE explosions will pick up orbs.
- Secondary fire will also pick up orbs if:
- This mod will make projectiles stop when hitting Health orbs, potentially wasting ammo. This can vary with hitscan weapons.
- Weapons with Multishot can pick up Health orbs with just a single projectile.
- Health orbs picked up this way will trigger on-Health-pickup effects, like Arcane Pulse, Health Conversion and Equilibrium.
- Works across the material and Rift planes.
- Somewhat useful when paired with abilities that increase the chances of Health orbs dropping, like Nezha's Blazing Chakram or Nekros' Desecrate.
- Most useful for healing companions in conjunction with mods such as Synth Deconstruct as they take the multiplied value of the orb as opposed to the base, and constant upkeep of Synth Fiber.
- Use of the mod with weapons such as, or similar to, Komorex allows for the collection of orbs without the need of precision allowing constant regeneration of a sentinel or viable upkeep of Health Conversion on frames that produce less health orbs or even no health orbs on average than frames mentioned above.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.