Mecha Pulse is a set mod that grants bonus armor when killing a marked enemy.
This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Mecha Set: Your Companion marks a target every X seconds for X seconds. Killing the marked target spreads any status effects on the target to all other nearby enemies within X meters.
|Mods Equipped||Cooldown||Mark Duration||Spread Range|
- This mod's effect applies based on who killed the marked enemy, with companions passing the effect onto their owner. Accordingly, if an ally or a specter kills the marked enemy, they will get the armor bonus instead of you.
- The Operator can also get and benefit from the armor bonus.
- Killing a marked enemy while still under the effect of Mecha Pulse will override the current armor bonus with the new armor bonus.
- The range of this mod is based on the killing ally's location, and not the location of the marked enemy. Despite this, it will always grant a minimum of +60% armor, even if there are no enemies within its range.
- Due to this, despite the similar range to the set effect, it cannot be used to estimate how many enemies were affected unless you specifically were directly adjacent to the marked enemy when you killed it.
- If your Kubrow is equipped with Link Armor, the bonus armor will benefit it as well.
- Must have a Kubrow companion equipped to make use of the set bonus.
- The marked enemy will display a blue Mecha Set icon above its head.
- Additive to the bonus from Steel Fiber.
- If an ally has Mecha Pulse equipped at a lower rank, it may override the armor bonus from a higher-ranked Mecha Pulse with its weaker effect, regardless of which marked enemy was killed.
Last updated: Update 24.1 (2018-11-22)
|Augur||• • • • •|
|Gladiator||• • • • •|
|Hunter||• • • • •|
|Mecha||• • •|
|Strain||• • •|
|Synth||• • •|
|Tek||• • •|
|Vigilante||• • • • •|