Boasting high critical chance, status chance, accuracy, magazine size, and fire rate, the primary fire shoots fully automatic explosive rounds that builds charges on kills to allow use of the Alternate Fire, an obliterating explosive laser.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Primary fire shoots fully automatic rounds.
- Alternate Fire discharges a powerful laser that explodes on impact.
- Tied with Arquebex for the second highest critical chance of all Arch-guns, behind Velocitus.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all Arch-guns, behind Velocitus.
- Tied with Larkspur primary fire, Arquebex, and Morgha alt-fire for the highest status chance of all Arch-guns.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Fast charge speed.
- Does not use ammo.
- Shots explode in a 8 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Tied with Imperator Vandal for the largest magazine size of all Arch-guns.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low Impact damage and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Long reload delay of 4 seconds, longest of all archguns in Archwing mode.
- Primary Fire:
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 90% from central impact in Archwing Mode.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 80% from central impact in Atmospheric Mode.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Alternate Fire:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
A built Mausolon is automatically acquired upon claiming any Necramech, either the Voidrig or the Bonewidow, from the Foundry. Functioning as their default weapon option, the Mausolon also comes with the necessary Gravimag already pre-installed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with other Arch-guns, the Mausolon's appearance can only be customized from the Archwing's primary weapons tab, as customization options do not appear on the Heavy Weapons tab nor the Necramech's primary weapons tab.
- While it and its Gravimag can be acquired without/before participation in the Profit-Taker Orb Heists, usage as a Heavy Weapon is only possible once the Archgun Deployer has been acquired as part of the Heist.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- This weapon lacks a lead indicator in Archwing mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is most likely derived from the classical ruler Mausolus, most famous for lending his name to the monument/tomb of the Mausoleum.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Trumna, an Entrati primary.
- Sepulcrum, an Entrati sidearm.
- Cortege, another Entrati arch-gun.
- Morgha, another Entrati arch-gun.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion ( Prisma) • Fluctus • Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Morgha • Phaedra • Velocitus|
|Arch-melees||Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux • Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)|
|Exalted||Arquebex • Ironbride|