Boasting high critical chance, status chance, accuracy, magazine size, and fire rate, the primary fire shoots fully automatic explosive rounds that builds charges on kills to allow use of the Alternate Fire, an obliterating explosive laser.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Primary fire shoots fully automatic rounds.
- Alternate Fire discharges a powerful laser that explodes on impact.
- Tied with Arquebex for the second highest critical chance of all Arch-guns, behind Velocitus.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all Arch-guns, behind Velocitus.
- Tied with Arquebex and Larkspur for the highest status chance of all Arch-guns.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Fast charge speed.
- Does not use ammo.
- Shots explode in a 8 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Tied with Imperator Vandal for the largest magazine size of all Arch-guns.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low Impact damage and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Primary Fire:
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 90% from central impact in Archwing Mode.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 80% from central impact in Atmospheric Mode.
- Alternate Fire:
- As with other Arch-guns, the Mausolon's appearance can only be customized from the Archwing's primary weapons tab, as customization options do not appear on the Heavy Weapons tab nor the Necramech's primary weapons tab.
- While it and its Gravimag can be acquired without/before participation in the Profit-Taker Orb Heists, usage as a Heavy Weapon is only possible once the Archgun Deployer has been acquired as part of the Heist.
- The Mausolon has the highest Mastery Rank requirement of all arch-weapons at 14.
- Its name is most likely derived from the classical ruler Mausolus, most famous for lending his name to the monument/tomb of the Mausoleum.
- Trumna, the primary counterpart to this weapon.
- Sepulcrum, the secondary counterpart to this weapon.
- Cortege, another arch-gun counterpart to this weapon.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus|
Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)