Boasting high critical chance, status chance, accuracy, magazine size, and fire rate, the primary fire shoots fully automatic explosive rounds that builds charges on kills to allow use of the Alternate Fire, an obliterating explosive laser.
- Innate damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Primary fire shoots fully automatic rounds.
- Alternate Fire discharges a powerful laser that explodes on impact.
- Tied with for the second highest critical chance of all Arch-guns, behind .
- Second highest critical multiplier of all Arch-guns, behind Velocitus.
- Tied with primary fire, Arquebex, and alt-fire for the highest status chance of all Arch-guns.
- Guaranteed proc.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Fast charge speed.
- Does not use ammo.
- Shots explode in a 8 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
- Tied with for the largest magazine size of all Arch-guns.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low damage and no damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Long reload delay of 4 seconds, longest of all archguns in Archwing mode.
- Primary Fire:
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 90% from central impact in Archwing Mode.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 80% from central impact in Atmospheric Mode.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Alternate Fire:
- Very long reload delay of 4 seconds.
A built Mausolon is automatically acquired upon claiming any Necramech, either the Voidrig or the Bonewidow, from the Foundry. Functioning as their default weapon option, the Mausolon also comes with the necessary Gravimag already pre-installed.
- As with other Arch-guns, the Mausolon's appearance can only be customized from the Archwing's primary weapons tab, as customization options do not appear on the Heavy Weapons tab nor the Necramech's primary weapons tab.
- While it and its Gravimag can be acquired without/before participation in the Profit-Taker Orb Heists, usage as a Heavy Weapon is only possible once the Archgun Deployer has been acquired as part of the Heist.
- If all ammo is depleted, secondary fire cannot be triggered even if player have it fully charged. Despite not using any ammo, secondary fire requires at least some to be in magazine
- This weapon lacks a lead indicator in Archwing mode.
- Its name is most likely derived from the classical ruler Mausolus, most famous for lending his name to the monument/tomb of the Mausoleum.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|