Master Thief is a Exilus mod that grants a chance of unlocking locked lockers.
- Upon approaching a locked locker (with a red light) the mod automatically tries to make it unlockable. If successful, the locker will shimmer with a blue light, accompanied by a brief hissing sound, after which the locker's lights will turn to green or white (depending on the faction), signifying that it can now be opened.
- If an unsuccessful attempt at unlocking a locker happens, the locker's lights will be turned off, meaning players can't unlock it anymore.
- Players can also use this mod to open MOA Cabinet Spawners, but if it fails there will be no visual changes to the cabinet.
- The effects of this mod do not stack when multiple players in a party have it equipped. If a locker fails to unlock when Master Thief is applied to it, it will not unlock if other players with the mod equipped also try on the same locker.
- Since Scavenge is 90% successful, as compared to this Master Thief's 40%, it is advisable to use a pet with Scavenge to open lockers instead.
- This mod can be very useful when trying to farm resources or Nav Coordinates since lockers have a chance of dropping them.
- Can be acquired through Transmutation.
- Can be acquired on all standard low and high (but not medium) level defense missions on Rotation C.
- Syndicate Death Squads are also able to drop this mod
- Lockers in the Orokin Void are affected by this mod. This can be helpful in finding rare Argon Crystals.
- The Corpus Gas City Tileset on Jupiter has a large number of lockers in general, perfect for this mod.
- It seems multiplayer lag can make this ability skip over lockers, thus going back and waiting a second by it can get a successful unlock.
- Blue light and unlock sound appear to not show up except for the host.
- If a Kubrow or Kavat with Scavenge prepares to try to unlock the locker just as players unlock it, the locker may appear to re-lock, with the lights turning back to red again. The locker is still unlocked however.
- Prior to PVP being incorporated in to Solar Rail Conflicts, Master Thief was obtainable from Tenno Specter. As of Hotfix 14.6.1 (2014-09-11), Tenno Specter drops are no longer added to the player's inventory when the mission is finished.
|Warframe Exilus Mods|
|Drift|| • • |
• • •
|Bullet Jump|| • • |
• • • •
|Movement||• • • •|
|Resistance||• ( ) •|
|Other Utility|| • • • • |
• • •
• • • •
|Augments||• • • • • • • •|