Master Thief is a Exilus mod that grants a chance of unlocking locked lockers.
- Upon approaching a locked locker (with a red light) the mod automatically tries to make it unlockable. If successful, the locker will shimmer with a blue light, accompanied by a brief hissing sound, after which the locker's lights will turn from red to green, signifying that it can now be opened.
- If an unsuccessful attempt at unlocking a locker happens, the locker's lights will be turned off, meaning players can't unlock it anymore.
- Players can also use this mod to open MOA Cabinet Spawners, but if it fails there will be no visual changes to the cabinet.
- The effects of this mod do not stack when multiple players in a party have it equipped. If a locker fails to unlock when Master Thief is applied to it, it will not unlock if other players with the mod equipped also try on the same locker.
- It also seems it doesn't stack with Scavenge either, as lockers that don't unlock from the mod will be mostly ignored by Kubrows.
- This mod can be very useful when trying to farm resources or Nav Coordinates since lockers have a chance of dropping them.
- Can be acquired through Transmutation.
- Can be acquired on all standard low and high (but not medium) level defence missions on Rotation C.
- Syndicate Death Squads are also able to drop this mod
- Lockers in the Orokin Void are affected by this mod. This can be helpful in finding rare Argon Crystals.
- The Corpus Gas City Tileset on Jupiter has a large number of lockers in general, perfect for this mod.
- It seems multiplayer lag can make this ability skip over lockers, thus going back and waiting a second by it can get a successful unlock.
- After getting knocked down, players will sometimes be unable to open lockers at all, it seems crouching and then blocking fixes it occasionally, same as waiting a minute or getting knocked down again.
- Blue light and unlock sound appear to not show up except for the host.
- If a Kubrow with Scavenge prepares to try to unlock the locker just as players unlock it, the locker may appear to re-lock, with the lights turning back to red again. The locker is still unlocked however.
- Prior to PVP being incorporated in to Solar Rail Conflicts, Master Thief was obtainable from Tenno Specter. As of Hotfix 14.6.1, Tenno Specter drops are no longer added to the player's inventory when the mission is finished.
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed (Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|