- "I'm not playing around, and I ain't got no business with a Tenno."
- "Don't come near me. I'm warning you!"
- "Nobody, but nobody catches Maroo!"
- "I don't take orders from anybody. Stay the hell back you tin-suits."
- "Ahh hey! That kinda tickles!"
- "Augh! It stings!"
- "Oh, so you tin-suits want to know about that Arcane Codex? Hah, is that all?
- Okay here goes; Tyl Regor offered up big time credits for me to pull the code from some strange machine on an Infested Orokin Derelict.
- Thing is, I never much liked the Grineer, so the code I pulled ain't the code I gave em. Haha, I guess they've finally figured that out?
- I bet you're looking to get your hands on the code? Too bad, I already sold em to the Corpus... Now, if you were to make it worth my while? Maybe I'll tell you where they're keeping it..."
- "Listen up ya tin-suits; with the Grineer itching to torture the life out of me, I've accepted your Lotus's offer of protection. In return, I'm gonna help your sorry behinds find that Arcane Codex."
- "Wow, she always this much fun?"
- "(Sigh) Fine... Here's the business. The Corpus are keeping the Codex in one of these fortified data vaults. You gotta break in and take what's yours without triggering the data destruction sequence."
- "The data vault is nearby. Do your best and try not to trip the alarms."
Successful Retrieval (Undetected)Edit
- "Quick! Look! There's the codex! There might be hope for you after all."
- "Hey, surprisingly impressive. You found the Codex and the Corpus are none the wiser."
Tripping an AlarmEdit
- "Ugh, now you've gone and done it. Get to that console quick!"
- "Smooth one tin-suit... Now, hurry up and get the data before it's destroyed."
- "There's the alarms. Get moving!"
Successful Retrieval (Detected)Edit
- "Well, it weren't pretty but you got what we were looking for."
- "Nice recovery. Had me worried for a second there."
- "Too slow! Good thing there's another vault. Try not to mess things up next time."
- "Again? really? You know we're here to take the data, right? You've got one more chance."
- "You managed to fail every vault. Maybe you're just not cut out for this type of work, tin-suit."
After First SuccessEdit
- "You got that codex, Why don't you see if the Corpus are hiding anything else in the other vaults?"
After Final VaultEdit
- "You've explored all the vaults and found that Arcane Codex. Your Lotus told me to tell you to get to extraction."
- "Ordo, did you say treasure?"
- "Either way, it's right up my alley."
- "The Grineer claim the Arcane Codices will help them to a cure for cloning decay syndrome. I think that might be wishful thinking."
- "But you still have no idea what they mean?"
- "Ordo, did you say something about a machine?"
- "Yeah, yeah, listen. That first Codex is in the Derelict. I pulled it from some machine."
- "This is it. Your Lotus has promised me a cut of whatever treasure you find, so don't you tin-suits go messing this one up. Get to the Void portal."
- "Oh come on, the Orokin were all about treasure weren't they? The only question is, how much?"
- "The Grineer have been trying to get inside this Derelict for days, but the Infested keep tearing them to shreds. Your Lotus seems to think you'll do better. We'll see."
- "There it is, the machine I pulled the final Arcane Codex from. You've got the full set of Codices, upload em! And say hello to treasure!"
- "What just happened?"
- "What?! Where's my damn treasure?! I was told there would be treasure."
- "Ordo, there was nothing."
- "Nah, I'm used to it. When you don't run with any of the major factions or Syndicates, the big pay-days are few and far between. I'll manage."
- "Listen, I can't say it hasn't been fun, but with the Arcane Codices gone, I think it's safe for me to venture back into the wild. See ya tin-suits."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.