Manic Bombards are modified Grineer Bombards developed by Tyl Regor, introduced in the Operation Tubemen of Regor Event as the event's main mission target. After Update 17.0, they can be encountered primarily on Uranus Sabotage missions, though they may occasionally spawn outside of them.
- Like the Manic, they are able to teleport and vanish to avoid damage, though far less frequently. Manic Bombards will try to maintain a medium distance to their targets, and will teleport if an enemy gets too close.
- The Manic Bombard has the ability to throw a cluster grenade that splits into smaller grenades on impact, causing substantial damage within its radius.
- Unlike other heavy Grineer units, they cannot use Seismic Shockwave against nearby enemies.
- It is possible for Manic Bombards to spawn as an Eximus variant (only when the alarms in that area are in a state of lockdown before being released), giving them the appropriate buffs.
- Trinity's Link and Nova's Molecular Prime can make the Manic Bombard easier to spot and damage, even while it is invisible.
- In solo missions, if the player is fast enough they can stealth kill the Bombard.
- Presently, they can appear in the final stage of Sabotage missions on Uranus. However, the player does not have to fight them: two canisters of Grineer toxin located above the holding area can be injected into the Manic Bombard's two life-support terminals (as they would have been when supporting Alad V during the Operation: Tubemen of Regor Event) to poison it. Manic Bombards destroyed this way do not drop loot, and the procedure must be done without the player being detected by the nearby patrolling Sensor Regulator, which will release the Bombard otherwise.
- Despite their name, Manic Bombards wield the Gorgon instead of an Ogris.
- The Manic Bombard is the only unit that can be either a Sabotage target or an Assassination target, depending on the player's decisions.
- Drekar Manic Bombards are immune to Radiation procs.
- Like the Manic they can be Mind Controlled, but the power will be reduced in duration, although not as much as a normal Manic.
|Drekar Manic Bombard||General||Miscellaneous|
|Tileset||Grineer Sealab||Codex Scans||3|
|Weapon|| Gorgon |
|Statistics||Mod Drops||True Steel 10.12%|
Warm Coat 10.12%
15 Endo 10.12%
Expel Grineer 4.42%
Tactical Pump 4.42%
Vermillion Storm 0.27%
Vulpine Mask 0.27%
80 Endo 0.27%
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
- Operation: Tubemen of Regor, the event in which the Manic Bombard was first released.
- Manic, the original manic enemy.
- Bombard, the regular counterpart to the Manic Bombard.
- Gorgon, the weapon wielded by the Manic Bombard.