After the completion of Octavia's Anthem quest, additional Mandachords can be purchased from Cephalon Simaris for 25,000.
|Time: 30 min|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
The Mandachord is comprised of 4 bars (or measures) which are represented by the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 (as seen outside the circle above each of the solid grey vertical lines). Placing one note at the start of each bar is a whole note. Each bar is divided into quarters which are represented by the vertical lines. The tempo is set to 120 beats per minute, meaning each bar is 2 seconds long, and each slot is the 16th note. In other words, each song loop is 8 seconds long.
A Mandachord song is comprised of three tracks: Percussion, Bass, and Melody. The Bass and Melody tracks can be comprised of five notes of the D minor pentatonic scale: D, F, G, A, and C. From top to bottom on the Mandachord, the Percussion track can be comprised of a bass drum, snare drum, or hi-hat equivalent.
- Each ability is affected by a section of the Mandachord: Percussion ( ), Bass ( ), and Melody ( ).
- Instruments enable selection of different sound packs for each section. The Adau sound pack is available by default.
- Volume Mixer allows volume adjustments for each section. Volume settings will apply during Mandachord customization and to the appropriate abilities during gameplay.
- Track Isolation enables toggling on or off each section for better audio clarity while composing a song.
- Loop allows selection of bars 1 through 4 to continuously loop for note changes comparison while composing a song. Additionally, a bar's notes can be copied to another bar, or completely cleared from the selected bar.
- Composition enables saving new songs, reloading the current song, and loading custom and instrument songs from your playlist.
- The Mandachord may be paused at any time by clicking the Pause button at the bottom-right corner. Click again to resume.
- Adau (default) - Ceremonial
- Alpha - Synthesizers
- Beta - Synthesizers
- Bombast (Prime) - Hip-Hop Synthesizers
- Delta - Heavy Synthesizers
- Druk - Heavy Metal
- Epsilon - Synthesizers
- Gamma - Synthesizers
- Horos - EDM Synthesizers
- Plogg - Pop-rock
[Song] in Chat to open up a menu of all your Mandachord songs. Select the song you want to share and other players with Octavia will be able to copy that Mandachord song for their own use.
- For linking songs to Chat to work, the game uses similar text encoding in the back-end as the Shawzin.
- Mandascore by Buff00n
- How to Mandachord: Lesson 1: The best case scenario by Buff00n
- Shawzin, another playable instrument.